Completionist Cape

I didn't see (if there was any) the part where I had to do the following for a completionist cape...

"You must have buried all of the goblin priests in Yu'biusk to wear this cape.

You must have completed all the unabridged Fremennik Sagas to wear this cape.

You must have hunted Thalassus ten times after the Deadliest Catch quest to wear this cape."

sorry if the picture is hard to read

http://tipitupdates.webs.com/apps/blog/

(website I made)

[Crew edit: marked post with striketrhough as this has been added. ~Julie]

Edited by Jaffy1

goblin priests and Thalassus come under "all mini-quests"

But sagas is deffo a new addition.

I'd point out the guide fails in that it links to the activities mini-quest segment for mini-quests but this segment does not cover all the mini-quests; notabley the goblin one is missing and now thalassus repeats.

It also lacks the 25 chimp ices mini-quest.

Plus that link fails in that some listed there are not needed for base cape (balloon routes are only for trim as is chimp ices if that gets added)

Would be good to get that section up-to-date and have what mini-quests are required clairfied

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 months later...

Hi Runeguy154,

Thank you for your submission. :)

The points you mentioned have been added to the Cape guide and you have been credited.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]