MTK

SacredFlam3s

I am going away for a 3 week vacation, and of courses my Kingdom will be running whilst im gone. Does anybody know at what % MTK becomes unprofitable?

Thanks,

SacredFlam3s

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

It remains profitable down to something ~50%

It is only really effect money maker down to ~90% thou

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

so i should put in 750k to last to 90%, or just leave enough to keep it running the whole trip

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

I'd say for 3 weeks just leave it, atleast ull make some profit even if its not as good.

just make sure you got ~3mil in coffers and 100% favour the day u leave.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Right, I have heard from some fairly reliable sources that if you get your favour up to 100% before checking your kingdom and have enough money into it then it collects as if you had, had favour at 100% the whole time. I don't know if this is true and I am dubious of it myself but might be something you want to check out, or someone else might definitively know the answer.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Right, I have heard from some fairly reliable sources that if you get your favour up to 100% before checking your kingdom and have enough money into it then it collects as if you had, had favour at 100% the whole time. I don't know if this is true and I am dubious of it myself but might be something you want to check out, or someone else might definitively know the answer.

No.

Swapping resources before collect makes it give you them resources for the collection; but favour is taken daily. If you leave it for 3 days you'll get 100%, 99%, 98% (and maybe 97% depending when u collect) worth of resources regardless of getting favour up before hand or not.

Plv6Dz6.jpg