Mask of Dragith Nurn

Shabby Book

Sunbeam Crown

Thok It To 'Em (abridged)

Thok It To 'Em (unabridged)

Varrock Teleport

Yanille Tablet

They can be confirmed through QuickChat, as can the following:

All dungeoneering potatoes have an ampersand (&) instead of the word "and" in their name.

Adamant crossbow (u) -> Adamant c'bow (u). Same for all other unfinished crossbows.

Ailanthgus weaving ribbon -> Ailanthus weaving ribbon

Animal's bones -> Animals' bones

Annas' print -> Anna's print. Same for Bobs' print, Carols' print, Davids' print, Elizabeths' print, Franks' print, Killers' print.

Broken iban staff -> Iban staff -broken-

Bronze javelin (p++) -> Bronze jav'n (p++)

Cannonballs (level 80 approx.) -> Cannon balls (level 80 approx.)

Conch -> Conch shell

All poisoned Corrupt morrigan's javelins should be C. morrigan's javelin.

Cyrusis's chest -> Cyrisus's chest

Delphinum seed -> Delphinium seed

Diamond amulet (u) -> Diamond amulet -unstrung-. Same for all other amulets.

Die (up to 100) - > Dice (up to 100)

Empty bucket of oil -> Empty oil bucket

Hunters crossbow -> Hunters' crossbow

Iorwerths message -> Iorwerth's message

Key block labeled 2 -> Key block labelled "2". Same for all others.

Lathas amuet -> Lathas' amulet

Lazy hell cat -> Laze hellcat

Magic skullball (minigames) -> Magic skullball (activities)

Mixed special -> Mixed blurberry special

Mosschin's bones -> Mosschin's bone

Mud mask -> Mud

Nettle water -> Nettle-water

Oxidised 2h sword -> Oxidised two-handed sword

Oxidised med helm -> Oxidised medium helm

Oxidised sq shield -> Oxidised square shield

Palm -> Hand

Powdered tin ore -> Tin ore powder

Ranger path key -> Ranged path key

Rat's papers -> Rat's paper

Ring of charos (a) (i) -> Ring of charos (a)(i)

Rune spear(kp) -> Rune spear (kp)

Scroll of hazeel -> Hazeel scroll

Sea charts -> Sea chart

Sliced mushroom -> Sliced mushrooms

Soap (level 60 approx.) -> Soap (level 70 approx.)

Spade of coke -> Spadeful of coke

Spider on a shaft -> Spider on shaft

Turqoise afro -> Turquoise afro

Tuna (level 50 approx.) -> Tuna (level 60 approx.)

Ugthanki and onion -> Ugthanki & onion

Ugthanki and tomato -> Ugthanki & tomato

Varmen's note -> Varmen's notes

Waste paper basket -> Waste-paper basket

Weapon poison (p+) -> Weapon poison+

Weapon poison (p++) -> Weapon poison++

Finally, all unpolished Rag and Bone Man/Fur 'n' Seek bones are just called "Zombie bone", for instance, not "Unpolished zombie bone".

Hope this helps,

Cook

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Also, I am not sure that Hazelmere's book exists, at least in the way that it says on the database. I just did the quest and received no such book.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Thanks for the big list. I'll be going through this later.

Some things are named as they are because of limitations on our end - I don't think we can put an "&" in an item's name, for example. The bones for the rag 'n bone man have intentionally been named like that.

I've changed most of the items to match the names given on your list. I was unable to verify "Iban staff -broken-", though, as the quick-chat system only coughed up one Iban staff. Did you mean to suggest "Broken staff -iban-"?

Some item names remain unchanged. We can't use & and " in item names. Also, it is our policy to not shorten item names that are shortened in game, hence us fully writing out things such as c'bow and jav'n. The "unpolished xxx bone" thing is done intentionally - it doesn't interfere with searching so I'll leave it be.

Thanks again :)

I've changed most of the items to match the names given on your list. I was unable to verify "Iban staff -broken-", though, as the quick-chat system only coughed up one Iban staff. Did you mean to suggest "Broken staff -iban-"?

Some item names remain unchanged. We can't use & and " in item names. Also, it is our policy to not shorten item names that are shortened in game, hence us fully writing out things such as c'bow and jav'n. The "unpolished xxx bone" thing is done intentionally - it doesn't interfere with searching so I'll leave it be.

Okay. I am fairly certain that the broken Iban's staff is indeed called "Iban's staff", although obviously in this case it won't show up in QuickChat. Do you know anything else about Hazelmere's book?

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Okay. I am fairly certain that the broken Iban's staff is indeed called "Iban's staff", although obviously in this case it won't show up in QuickChat. Do you know anything else about Hazelmere's book?

I'm thinking it may have changed to the translation book?

Why won't the broken staff show up in quick chat? Do items with duplicate names only generate one "search result"? At any rate, there's no item called "Broken iban staff" anyway, so I'll go ahead and change the name.

I'm thinking it may have changed to the translation book?

Why won't the broken staff show up in quick chat? Do items with duplicate names only generate one "search result"? At any rate, there's no item called "Broken iban staff" anyway, so I'll go ahead and change the name.

Yeah, only one result shows up in QuickChat. I'm not sure about Hazelmere's book and am kind of confused about it because if I remember correctly that item came out with the Eyes of Glouphrie.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

I don't seem to know anybody who hasn't started the Grand Tree quest yet, unfortunately. I've added a quest submission on the matter. Locking this, as all other item issues have been resolved.