Contact! updates

The bestiary profile about Contact! scarab (191 cb) has no examine info on it. Examine: "A huge scarab beast."

Plus, there are few spots on the maze where scarab swarms spawn and it is possible to be poisoned by them. The poison starts from 38 so it isn't too deadly for adventurers, but on the first trip to Menaphtos there should be a suggest to bring an antipoison just in case.

And one more hint: for a one-click fire source you should bring a torch and dry sticks obtained from Sea Slug. Left-clicking on the sticks will automatically light the torch (assuming you have one.) Sadly, this does not work on any other light sources.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the delayed response. Many thanks for your submission! I've updated the bestiary entry, and added information to the quest guide regarding light sources and the scarab swarm traps. You've been credited :thumbup:

~Wmx

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!