It's Super Effective!

greens doesnt understand

its over 21 in freedomland

I know ;)

p.s. I understand.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

srsly wat is there to understand here

are u 99 slay yet? if so gz

yes i am, and thank you! :)

Nothing. If you understand that you can't understand anything, you understand everything.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Nothing. If you understand that you can't understand anything, you understand everything.

but if you understand everything, then you understand that you can understand everything, which means you can't cant understand anything, which means you can't understand everything which means you don't know that you can understand everything if only you understood that you can't understand anything!

ye u all stumped good

Understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand penisstand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand understand.

ye u all stumped good

Nope. It means that you understand that there is nothing to understand.

wot

but if you understand everything, then you understand that you can understand everything, which means you can't cant understand anything, which means you can't understand everything which means you don't know that you can understand everything if only you understood that you can't understand anything!

viską tada kad jūs nieko jūs suprasite kad galite suprasti jūs nežinote kad galite ką nori, o tai reiškia jūs negalite suprasti viską o tai reiškia suprasti viską suprasti viską o tai reiškia jūs negalite jei tik jūs suprato nesuprantu bet jei suprantu

everything that jūsnieko then you realize that you can understand that you do not know what you want, which means you can not understand everything in it is to understand everything to understand everything and that means you can not find if you do not understand but if I understand

thanks google translator

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Kodėl aš nesuprantu suprante kad yra viską suprasti suprasti dar aš suprantu jus gėjų seksas kad aš suprantu ir viską ką padaryti kad suprasti kad jūs suprantate viskas suprantama ir aš suprantame kad jūs suprantate kad mes abu nes jūs suprantate suprantame kad mes turime kodėl jūs suprantate supratate.

wtf is this language engrish pls

wtf is this language engrish pls

Lietuvių kalba yra labiausiai vartojama i rytų baltų kalbų. Ja neka apie 3 mln. monių Lietuvoje, iek tiek Baltarusijoje ir Lenkijos iaurės rytuose (vadinamos lietuvių kalbos salos). Be to, nemaai lietuvikai kalbančių yra JAV, Kanadoje, Jungtinėje Karalystėje, Airijoje, Ispanijoje, Australijoje, Vokietijoje, Latvijoje ir kitur. Iki Antrojo pasaulinio karo lietuvių gyventa ir Rytų Prūsijoje, kur nuo XVI a. vidurio buvo isiplėtusi lietuvių literatūrinė bei kultūrinė veikla.