Jadinko lair

That "secret" exit marked as "exit only" in your new guide can be used both ways.

The only stipulation on it is (like some the eagle caves) you can only open it from the inside the first time you use it; after it is open it lets you climb down from above.

And side note: Prayer Drain calculator is missing a tick box to use reverence aura. I know data is probably a bit scare atm but worth having on the to-do list especially as more and more people are gonna get it and jagex confirmed the red/blue "pips" mark tiers and that all auras are gonna get upgrades options in the future.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And side note: Prayer Drain calculator is missing a tick box to use reverence aura. I know data is probably a bit scare atm but worth having on the to-do list especially as more and more people are gonna get it and jagex confirmed the red/blue "pips" mark tiers and that all auras are gonna get upgrades options in the future.

It's on the list, don't worry. I'll sneak in a ninja-edit to the notes section.