Cydia problem

IeatWindex

On my iPod 3g with 4.1.2 firmware I believe, im trying to download the app Display Recorder and the app says I am iOS compatible, but when I hit install it says cannot comply and tells me there's a problem thay can't be automatically fixed or something, what do I do?

Edit: says due to dependicies or conflicts that cant be automatically found or fixed

GG.gif

• 3 weeks later...

On my iPod 3g with 4.1.2 firmware I believe, im trying to download the app Display Recorder and the app says I am iOS compatible, but when I hit install it says cannot comply and tells me there's a problem thay can't be automatically fixed or something, what do I do?

Edit: says due to dependicies or conflicts that cant be automatically found or fixed

Would be easier to help you if any screenshoot provided.

However, some packages may upgraded already and make it conflicts due to incompatibility.

Yeah, try to SSH it onto your iPod. I've been having that same issue with some packages on Cydia recently too.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg