Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Poison vs Exodus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Venomous
[ Display Name History ]

Venomous

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 372 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Posted Image

A week ago I set up a fight with Exodus for a 90 min pkri with dg and corr on for all styles.

Poison Starting: 78 opts~ (Minus 2 randomers in our pile
Exodus Starting: 54-57 opts~
Posted Image

First off, props to Exodus for doing a good job with the disadvantages they had. We sent snipers off the bat after our first few piles. Exodus sent a ton of bait tanks towards us that let Exodus maintain their opts fairly well, enough to fight back on and off. At the same time, both clans were busy clearing crashers from members of Exalt and Ancient Fury. The first hour we performed better in my opinion, however we started losing a few people and losing some important styles to our ko power. The last half hour was a bit quiet, clearing crashers and hitting Exodus Snipers + Random stragglers as they regrouped at east tree. Towards the end of the cap Dakota pm'd me and said:

[18:30] <dak0ta> were done
[18:30] <Venomous> alright gf, sorry but we tried our best with clearing crashers
[18:30] <dak0ta> not because u but not help with snipers, just too many as i said
[18:31] <dak0ta> i know
[18:31] <dak0ta> ty for the fight
-
dak0ta is ~dak0ta@Swift-3DEAA888.dhcp.insightbb.com * dak0ta
dak0ta on +#valiant @#Exodus @#dcsacag
dak0ta using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network
dak0ta has identified for this nick
dak0ta has been idle 2mins, signed on Sun Aug 14 12:07:51
dak0ta End of /WHOIS list.
-

Poison Ending: 72 opts (Minus the randomer in our pile)
Exodus Ending: Logged out
Posted Image

I'd like to thank Exodus for the fight, hopefully we can do a rematch without all these crashers. A few rules were broken, like bounds. Lastly, thanks for the AC Gladz/PH/ETC.

Pictures of the fight + us clearing crashers, incase you say we didn't clear any, we only piled your members back if they continued to snipe us while we were trying to help clear randomers.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Grats Poison, it looks like you had a dominant win.

j0xPu5R.png

Uffan5
[ Display Name History ]

Uffan5

Clan Official

• Members
  • 4,770 posts
Gratz Poison :thumbup:

Crimson Raiders Forums | Crimson Raiders Runehead | Crimson Raiders FA Runehead

Posted Image
ยง Crimson Raiders Veteran | Posted Image Ex Downfall Warlord | Posted Image Ex Team Vendetta Council

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users