Herblore check

crabman27

Basically just brought some herblore supplies for bxpw and want to check my strategy is near enough right.

Currently 84 herb, looking to get access to all the extremes, i'm not sure if Ovl's are a bit ambitious straight away. I have spent 14m on supplies so far, and have 7m left.

Also note I've used tipits herblore planner, but assuming something near an average 2x multiplier (so putting in double the quantity of a potion made)

Any advice or constructive criticism would be nice, please dont hate me for posting what may seem a slightly repetitive concept :)

250 Ext Att (already have 350 banked)

400 Ext Str (already have 200 banked) , This will take me to 85 Herblore

500 Ext def (none banked) , This will take me to 86 herblore

600 Extreme magic (none banked) This will take me a bit short of 87, so I will top up with super restores to 87

600 Extreme range (none banked) This is sort of where I finish for now

First off, I think your crazy to think you can get a x5 boost and carry it for that whole time, second, using the numbers you gave, and without and super restores I have you finishing at 4,619,279xp, thats a rough count. Anyways best of luck.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Well I just assumed that as the multiplier starts at 2.7 and goes to 1.1 that it would be an average of around 2, if I train at the beginning of the weekend, before it goes down to below 1.5ish,

Also last bxpw I didn't have any problems maintaining a +5 boost. Guessing that's what you meant by x5.. Did so by using the logout trick

the timer doesnt depend on when during the week you play, it counts down during the time each account is logged in.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore