[Video] Ultimate Guide to Smithing! (1-99)

Hound02

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skill Guide to make next?

2. 2. Would you like to see the most efficient way to get a completionist cape from an account that has just been made through a series of videos showing all skills, mini-games, bosses, quests and all the other requirements needed?

• Yes, showing guides on a newly made account, showing how its done, with written and videos guides for quests, mini-games, bosses and skills! It's an account just for this project for progress videos to show you.
    • Yes, showing guides on a newly made account, showing how its done, with written and videos guides for quests, mini-games, bosses and skills! WITHOUT using the g.e or trading others. It's an account just for this project for progress videos.
    • Yes, showing guides with my main, with written guides for quests already done and written/video guides for all skills, new quests, bosses and mini-games! (Showing efficient and well made guides for every skill and other comp cape requirements.
    • No.

Any more suggestions guys on how to make this guide better?

Need more votes also, will do the next guide on the skill that reaches 10 first :) Summoning seems to be the most wanted so far though :P

You could always update the prices to make the guide more up to date. Mithril bolts don't make profit anymore.

I love the video however very in depth and helpful.

I will wait another week as the prices from xp weekend are still stabilizing out :)

You're gonna end up having to update the video like every day. Just make a spreadsheet that grabs all the prices and link to it in the video.

Not to sure what you mean, or how its done :P care to explain or show me a guide on how to do it? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the way you made the guide.

The layout of it and stuff.

You should keep making them. :P

Thanks :) I plan on making some boss/monster guides too, as well as skilling ones ofc - Just setting up my new video editting software :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would still love some more votes on the poll to give me more an idea of which guide to make next :) Am considering of maybe making some boss guides too! If anyone else would be interrested in those also? :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...