[Video] Ultimate Guide to Smithing! (1-99)

Hound02

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skill Guide to make next?

2. 2. Would you like to see the most efficient way to get a completionist cape from an account that has just been made through a series of videos showing all skills, mini-games, bosses, quests and all the other requirements needed?

• Yes, showing guides on a newly made account, showing how its done, with written and videos guides for quests, mini-games, bosses and skills! It's an account just for this project for progress videos to show you.
    • Yes, showing guides on a newly made account, showing how its done, with written and videos guides for quests, mini-games, bosses and skills! WITHOUT using the g.e or trading others. It's an account just for this project for progress videos.
    • Yes, showing guides with my main, with written guides for quests already done and written/video guides for all skills, new quests, bosses and mini-games! (Showing efficient and well made guides for every skill and other comp cape requirements.
    • No.

The Ultimate Guide to 99 Smithing!

This is a video guide for Smithing which has various methods to use for 99, with very detailed in-depth and accurate xp rates as well as cost/loss and profits!

This guide shows:

Video:

~ Fast Method (1-99)

~ Cheap Method (1-99)

~ Gold Smithing Method

~ Artisans Workshop Method/Guide (Ceremonial Swords and Burial Armour)

Scripts Below Video:

~ Making Money Smithing

If you enjoy this guide, tell me which guide to do next through the poll at the top :)

This video shows the best ways of doing Smithing to 99, gives useful smithing tips/tricks, very accurate xp rates per hour, bars needed for each section, and how much loss/profit you make through each part, how many SC hammers you need for each section, with the boosted xp rates and reduced costs to save you doing it!

All xp rates and costs are from what i've tested, bought and sold before the announcement of the Bonus XP weekend, as these prices will stablize back to these after, making this video accurate majority of the time. If you have any questions for me that your unsure about, and i'll post a guide to it (written) or just answer your question on here if it's simple.

This guide will be better with your suggestions and comments! Whether there good, constructive, or bad (but would love an explaination for this, to make it better), so please post them here or on the video. I will make the guide that has the most votes on the poll every so often. I will post it on this same thread and re-edit it to support Ultimate Skilling Guides, so keep checking here if you like my guides :D

Hope this guide helps, and hope you enjoy the video!

If the video goes to fast for you to read it all, PLEASE pause the video, so you can finish reading it all

If the video is to small for you, view the video below :) Also if you wish to comment/like the video, click on the title which is on the top of the video

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Making Money Smithing!

This part shows hourly xp rates with hourly Profits!, how long 1m xp and 13m xp will take with those xp rates, along with how much you make for every 1m xp, and 13m xp! You multiply how much xp you need in millions to your target level, and times that by the 1m xp rate/profits (500k xp would be 0.5x times 1m for those who only want several hundred K of xp). It's your choice which you value more over xp or gp :) Hope this helps!

This is using all the prices i got personally (using buy and sell prices in G.E on 10th August ~ before xp weekend was mentioned as this is stablized prices)

All Hours are rounded up!

This is what each item give per hour, with its hourly xp rate, with what xp it gives per 1m xp (just times it by how many mills of xp you need for your target level) and for 99 (13m xp - the 34k xp).

Level 7+

~ Bronze Knives ~ 16.2k xp per hour ~ 136k Profit per hour

1m xp = 8.4m Profit ~ 62 Hours

13m xp = 109.2m Profit ~ 802 Hours

Level 22+

~ Iron Knives ~ 32.4k xp per hour ~ 68k Profit per hour

1m xp = 2.1m Profit ~ 31 Hours

13m xp = 27.3m Profit ~ 401 Hours

Level 33+

~ Steel Bolts (unf) ~ 48.6k xp per hour ~ 107k Profit per hour

1m xp = 2.2m Profit ~ 21 Hours

13m xp = 28.6m Profit ~ 268 Hours

Level 53+

~ Mithril Bolts (unf) ~ 64.8k xp per hour ~ 84.2k Profit per hour

1m xp = 1.3m Profit ~ 16 Hours

13m xp = 16.9m Profit ~ 201 Hours

I like the guide and the different options you have shown. I'd personally like to see a completely profit making option if there is one even if it is much slower. Would you be able to post a 'script' or even just the numbers and figures for quick reference?

I voted Mining next, it would complement this Smithing guide nicely and you could tie it in perhaps even showing 'self-sufficient' methods or training both too.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I like the guide and the different options you have shown. I'd personally like to see a completely profit making option if there is one even if it is much slower. Would you be able to post a 'script' or even just the numbers and figures for quick reference?

Using all the prices i got (using buy and sell prices in G.E on 10th August ~ before xp weekend was mentioned as this is stablized prices)

All Hours are rounded up!

This is what each item give per hour, with its hourly xp rate, with what xp it gives per 1m xp (just times it by how many mills of xp you need for your target level) and for 99 (13m xp - the 34k xp).

Level 7+

~ Bronze Knives ~ 16.2k xp per hour ~ 136k Profit per hour

1m xp = 8.4m Profit ~ 62 Hours

13m xp = 109.2m Profit ~ 802 Hours

Level 22+

~ Iron Knives ~ 32.4k xp per hour ~ 68k Profit per hour

1m xp = 2.1m Profit ~ 31 Hours

13m xp = 27.3m Profit ~ 401 Hours

Level 33+

~ Steel Bolts (unf) ~ 48.6k xp per hour ~ 107k Profit per hour

1m xp = 2.2m Profit ~ 21 Hours

13m xp = 28.6m Profit ~ 268 Hours

Level 53+

~ Mithril Bolts (unf) ~ 64.8k xp per hour ~ 84.2k Profit per hour

1m xp = 1.3m Profit ~ 16 Hours

13m xp = 16.9m Profit ~ 201 Hours

Hope this helps you mate :) I will edit this into first post!

Also, thanks for your vote! I'm hoping to get 20+ so I have more of a variety of guides people would like and will choose the most popular, although mining would work great with this guide in comparison, so will keep that in mind.

I'm not sure why you'd make a guide that includes methods that aren't the best. Except maybe to compare the two, in order to show how terrible other methods are. Also, cheaper methods are irrelevant. It's faster to make money in the time you save.

As for whether or not gold ore/addy plates are the best, they are, except mith plates are ~20k xp/hour more than superheat/smelting gold, but you lose out on 75k magic xp/hour.

I'm not sure why you'd make a guide that includes methods that aren't the best. Except maybe to compare the two, in order to show how terrible other methods are. Also, cheaper methods are irrelevant. It's faster to make money in the time you save.

As for whether or not gold ore/addy plates are the best, they are, except mith plates are ~20k xp/hour more than superheat/smelting gold, but you lose out on 75k magic xp/hour.

Sigh.. Like I said, you haven't watched my guide, you got no idea either and just care about your own opinions, so please don't post.

Even if gold smithing with superheat (I do have xp rates in video if you noticed) is fast to you, I've got it all very accurate in there, with hourly tests, from 5 very good friends, with very minimal difference. I don't get what your trying to get at with this lol? So please stop posting if you haven't got anything to suggest to make what i've already done better (and i've already explained the method you seem to like)

Mithril plates is nearly double the smithing xp to gold smithing with gauntlets and superheating also.

Edit: Oh.. And Burial Armour is alot faster then addy plates (rune with sc hammers being up to 700k xp p/h). Depends on what players can afford, hence different methods. Also, if you think your opinions are better then mine, thats fine, but please feel free to make your own Smithing guide, stop posting on mine and let everyone use your 4 lined guide instead.

A couple things:

I did watch your video. No one learns better by seeing someone make random items at random anvils for 8 minutes.

Also, gold is 153,581 smithing xp and 75843 magic xp/hour. Mithril plates are 172,414 smithing xp/hour, and adamant plates are 215,517 xp/hour. If you got anything besides that, your data is incorrect. I cbf going through your video again to see what your rates were.

And you're right, some stuff in artisans workshop is faster, my mistake.

no offense, but those numbers seem very off.

Perhaps gold ore smelting with superheating is more then what I stated, but what I got was nowhere near what you did, using roughly 10-12 natures per invent. I'll re-check sometime. Mithril platebodies can easily reach 180k xp (also you got some random numbers in yours where mith plates is dead on 250xp and cant reach 414 at the end lmao, but hey whatever) and adamant easily reaches 244k xp an hour, as i did that from 88-99. Also, with a pack yak, it's even faster.

Regardless of what you said, gold ore is a good method, its why I added it, but it's not the best for smithing, but its in my guide, I don't see the problem lol, but ok :) It's good if you want magic xp too with less smithing.

They're grimy's numbers not mine. Also I think they account for 5500 tick hours.

I can tell you're lying about your xp rates. I'd suggest you read up on game ticks.

Edited by Kimberly
Removed off-topic comment

They're grimy's numbers not mine. Also I think they account for 5500 tick hours.

I can tell you're lying about your xp rates. I'd suggest you read up on game ticks.

Ok.. Well, firstly mine was an hour test by 5 people, averaged out for my xp rates, there not lies lmao.

I do know about game ticks funnily enough, and there are actuallly 6000 ticks an hour, and on world 2 or world 84 game ticks can be as SLOW as 5825 an hour.

I will go with 6000 an hour, as you dont need to smith on an overpopulated world. And a laggy/full world is only as slow as 5825 ticks an hour anyways and avoidable. If you don't want to believe this, then you need to search it up, rs forums, rs wiki, etc :)

To smith 1 item, it takes 4 game ticks (for xp), which is 2.4 seconds, typically you make 5 platebodies an invent which is 12 seconds, the banking/running from bank is roughly 4 seconds per run, 1 second to click plates on interface (so 9 seconds for the running and clicking adamant body on interface) and like 2-3 seconds banking platebodies and getting bars out if you have them placed right) so thats what 23/24 seconds a trip. But i'll go with 24 which is 40 ticks a trip.

so 40 ticks per trip (with my times, and there are faster people then me).

Mithril Plate = 250 xp ~ x 5 = 1250 xp per trip

Addy Plate = 312.5 xp ~ x 5 = 1562.5 xp per trip

so.. you get 150 trips an hour. Using 40 game tick trips which is 24 seconds.

150 trips of...

Mithril Plate ~ 187,500 xp per hour

Adamant Plate ~ 234,375 xp per hour

THIS is without the varrock platebody that makes smithing faster, which saves roughly 2 seconds per plate which happens roughly 10-12% of the time. so thats once in 2 trips. 2 trips being 48 seconds ~ saves 2 seconds (but its not consistant, and works more sometimes and less others). So you save 2 seconds every 48 seconds, making it 46 seconds for 2 trips statistically. 3600 seconds in a minute, so you save 2 seconds 78 times an hour, and allows you to do 156 trips an hour respectfully, this can be more or less depending on luck:

Mithril Plate ~ 195,000 xp per hour

Adamant Plate ~ 243,750 xp per hour

And again.. Depending on how lucky you are on saving bars with scroll of efficiency, you can smith another plate per invent lol, making it even faster then what i've just statistically proven.

I did all my tests on runescape myself, along with a few mates, and we ended up with mithril plates 180k xp per hour, I believe the best we had was 186k, and adamant plates we got averagely 244k an hour, which is extremely close to the xp given above, and I believe the best we had was 247k. I also did adamant platebodies to 99 from 88, so I timed hourly trips for xp for most of it, giving.. funnily enough 244k roughly an hour with full concentration. Of course you can't do full concentration 24/7 its why its "up to ...k p/h".

So please don't tell me my xp is wrong lol, because if anything its very accurate (disregarding the gold ore with superheating, as I though you superheat 1 bar for every 2 smelted on the 3rd bar smelted, making what I did slower - so that may be abit off, I will do more tests on this sometime this week and post what I get averagely).

Thanks though :)

You can make profit and get 60k xp per hour? I'm shocked, impressed, and looking forward to trying this out myself.

Putting down my thoughts as the video goes along:

1. Knight's sword quest can get you quickly from 1-27 smithing.

2. Are the xp rates with or without familiars? is the familiar a yak? I'm slightly unsure. Cleared up later on.

3. If you aren't using an SC hammer, you should be using a golden hammer. It saves an inventory space.

4. A contents for future videos so we can skip bits we don't care about?

Other than that, I thought it was an interesting video revealin more to the skill than I knew. I'm sure lots of players like the sound of 99 smithing so this video can only be a good thing :) .

I'm not an efficienado.

Pure superheating gold is missing from the guide and you forget that the xp rates with SC hammers depend on the time spent playing SC. If rune burial armour is 350k xp/hr without sc hammers it's about 300k with (~12 minutes per SC tool). I wouldn't recommend adamant arrowtips either, they are only very slightly faster than gold, and much slower than smelt-superheating gold. Of course gold costs a little more but the time saved is well worth it to anyone. And if you really wanted cheap xp you'd go superheat @ LRC gold, the only obstacle being 80 mining.

Other than that the video is well-made, I find the font a little annoying to read, that's all. Nice use of various anvils.

Might want to take a look here: Grimy's smithing.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Pure superheating gold is missing from the guide and you forget that the xp rates with SC hammers depend on the time spent playing SC. If rune burial armour is 350k xp/hr without sc hammers it's about 300k with (~12 minutes per SC tool). I wouldn't recommend adamant arrowtips either, they are only very slightly faster than gold, and much slower than smelt-superheating gold. Of course gold costs a little more but the time saved is well worth it to anyone. And if you really wanted cheap xp you'd go superheat @ LRC gold, the only obstacle being 80 mining.

Other than that the video is well-made, I find the font a little annoying to read, that's all. Nice use of various anvils.

Might want to take a look here: Grimy's smithing.

I didn't include the SC hammers time, as I didn't add any time in it for anything else, I didn't forget but will think about this for other guides as it does save money but adds more time onto it overall - and your right, it's not really that much xp p/h if you factor in sc hammer times. BUT thats the xp it can gain not factoring it in, and some may prefer to see faster xp, and others sc for fun/clan stuff. But i'll work on a guide showing xp p/h with sc hammer time factored into this with a script tomorrow :)

Arrowtips I added purely because, there extremely stable and very wanted within the fletching market, or simply could use themselves for fletching too, being extremely fast fletching xp.

And I was going to show mining and superheating in the mining guide :)

Pure superheating, I missed it out on purpose, you lose more doing it just purely superheating, when you can do it and smelt at the same time at edgeville - to which my xp in vid is a little off, but is definately better to do it this way.

This is good for magic training though, to which I was going to show in a non-combat magic guide! But again, I could add those on here also :P

And people could make profit from smithing rendering out the cheap xp through lrc and get similar xp and profit (- the mining and magic xp), unless they factor xp/loss more then time/profits. But that's the users choice ofc and will show this in a mining guide :)

I also agree with the font lol :P I will be changing it for future guides - thanks for letting me know about that, and thanks for the post and thoughts, will help make my other guides better too.

-

Thanks alot for the link, I couldn't find it earlier hehe. The guide has some useful information, a little hard to understand though lol, but i'm *fairly* sure its 2.4 second per smithed item with the standard bars, I tried timing it in-game, but i just used it from rs wiki which was...

Smithing:

■Smelting ores at a furnace: 4 per ore

■Forging at an anvil: 4 per item smithed

■Making Cannonballs: 11 per steel bar

with ticks being 0.6 seconds each, making a smithed item every 4 ticks making it 2.4 seconds per item.

(on grimys guide i think it said 3.7 which is even faster then mine) I believe they used it at 5500 ticks an hour though, and it should be 6000 :P BUT I could be wrong, I'm going by rs wiki and a few posts on forums, with my calculations.

And theres 3600 seconds in a hour, times 0.6 makes 6000 ticks an hour :)

You can make profit and get 60k xp per hour? I'm shocked, impressed, and looking forward to trying this out myself.

Putting down my thoughts as the video goes along:

1. Knight's sword quest can get you quickly from 1-27 smithing.

2. Are the xp rates with or without familiars? is the familiar a yak? I'm slightly unsure. Cleared up later on.

3. If you aren't using an SC hammer, you should be using a golden hammer. It saves an inventory space.

4. A contents for future videos so we can skip bits we don't care about?

Other than that, I thought it was an interesting video revealin more to the skill than I knew. I'm sure lots of players like the sound of 99 smithing so this video can only be a good thing :) .

1. I honestly forgot about the quest, that's definately a viable option though, will add that in my guide at the top tomorrow.

2. Yup, I think familiars on addy platebodies is best, could use on mithril too though!

3. I agree with that, and I would off too, but not everyone has it, so thought I would use something everyone could use, but I did mention it in for that purpose, and its possible that all newer players since the item release won't ever get one (i'm unsure if its obtainable besides that event)

4. I will add one in future guides with times to skip too, defo a good idea :)

Thanks alot for those suggestions, definately helped, and will use them :) Glad the video revealed more for you, and found it interresting and helpful also.

I think you uncovered the main weakness of the video guide: you can't list every method (or if you did it'd be annoyingly long to watch). There's a huge overlap between smithing and magic due to superheat just like there's an overlap with mining, effigies (assists) and such. Maybe you should make a guide to max total with the 100% most efficient way. That'd be worth watching.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I think you uncovered the main weakness of the video guide: you can't list every method (or if you did it'd be annoyingly long to watch). There's a huge overlap between smithing and magic due to superheat just like there's an overlap with mining, effigies (assists) and such. Maybe you should make a guide to max total with the 100% most efficient way. That'd be worth watching.

Over a selection of video's or..

one video altogether, with a small section for all skills, just showing/explaining the most efficient way (without spending billions lol - but best xp per hour with the most reasonable loss) to maxed total? Along with some information on xp p/h, cost and tips to it?

I have to agree with what you said, a full video guide with every method would of been way to long, so I only mentioned what I felt would benifit the majority of players.

Has given me something to think about indeed :) Even if I make the video, then branch it off to individual skill guides through links/annotations if the viewer/reader prefers other viable methods to that skill alone.

Edit: I will also be doing some really in-depth boss videos for solo'ers and duo'ers for godwars, kalphite queen, dag kings, tds updated guide, corp beast and *maybe nex - duo/trio*. Do you think I should do a guide for each godwar boss + the others then make an ultimate bossing guide on here with all the videos, with written information about them individually? Or post them seperately as individual guides?

Well the most efficient way to max total starting a new account now, including moneymaking (merchanting, farming, bosshunting), with notes about 'what to do if x stat is already this high'. But that'd take ages for every kind of stat, so you'd need days of video :P.

As for bosshunting, I think in-depth guides are a bit difficult because you can't do a proper setup logic section, with the whys rather than the hows, and if you only list hows then people won't be able to tune their setups. Then again things like luring are huge in tds and much easier to show on video, but Woox16 has a great guide on that already.

I wouldn't want to make another account to max out lol, i'm closing in to maxing this (still a while to go though!) and thats taken me nearly 6 years lmao.

I could makes guides for it though, and keep track of all the videos with spreadsheets and scripts, doing what you said, keeping track of all money made, xp earned, quests done, bosses done (as luck factor also plays into slayer/bossing). Can also show the gaining of items too (such as a fire cape), and have a whole bank tab dedicated to this guide.

I'll think about it though, sounds pretty interresting, will need more info on what exactly you mean by it though (like you mean maxing a new account or show it on my main etc but showing it from scratch, giving all skill efficient lvl'ing, quests, in a way a normal player would play the game, aiming for max stats?) It's quite a big thing, which would need alot of preperation and alot of information needed before starting :P

The single most efficient way to get an account, newly made, to a completionist cape. That means the order to get levels in, when to do quests/tasks/activities and when to make money, as well as how to gain those levels, how to make money and and how to spend it etc.

New poll is up! Everyone please vote :)

This poll was made thanks to a suggestion by Quyneax! Want to know if everyone else would like to see it :) Please post here if you have any questions about it, before answering the on the poll!

For the second option, the only trading thats acceptional is with my partner who would do the project with me (so will be the only trading allowed). We will be able to buy stuff from NPC shops though, this will not be the most efficient way to train if you plan on using the grand exchange though :P Only if you choose not too!

Thanks

I voted Summoning and 1, just want to clarify: You don't have to show us the most efficient ways and also actually max a new account at the same time :P. Just show the methods on your regular account except the quests of course which you have finished etc.

As for summoning, charm gathering methods:

Waterfiends (ancient cavern, ct)

Rock lobsters (burst, barrage, battle robe comparison, cannon + melee + iron/steel titan)

Skeletal wyverns (cannon + yak only, for profit)

Black demons (cannon, effigies + crims)

Tormented demons (unicorn only, effigies + blues + cash)

Bork (ring of wealth)

The actual making of pouches is almost trivial.

I voted Summoning and 1, just want to clarify: You don't have to show us the most efficient ways and also actually max a new account at the same time :P. Just show the methods on your regular account except the quests of course which you have finished etc.

As for summoning, charm gathering methods:

Waterfiends (ancient cavern, ct)

Rock lobsters (burst, barrage, battle robe comparison, cannon + melee + iron/steel titan)

Skeletal wyverns (cannon + yak only, for profit)

Black demons (cannon, effigies + crims)

Tormented demons (unicorn only, effigies + blues + cash)

Bork (ring of wealth)

The actual making of pouches is almost trivial.

I could do a few videos based just for Summoning, as theres so many ways of training it, even sprite hunting for pures, implings, SoulWars, Slaying (ice wyrms are good blue droppers), theres so many :P Then theres also the .. profit way or faster charms with more loss. Like TDS with steel titan, its faster charms per hour, but less kills a trip, and more dangerous then a unicorn. You could melee black demons with no cannon to actually make profit, but you could cannon for less loss, or you could cannon safe-spot + mage them for even faster kills but alot higher loss (with the runes and cballs shooting all demons).

Summoning is hard to get a jist of overall, but I will show 2/3 methods for each monster probably, for what I think is best for certain charms. I will also include Corp Beast, as I got majority of my charms there for 99, amazing 13 blue charm droppers and most common blue dropper too! I could also link some summoning in with some slayer guides (if there assigned), or boss guides (like an updated tds guide and a corp guide). I've not quite decided yet, but I will do summoning over a few videos + I will write stuff on here with the video, showing best spots to train, how to train it (kyatt) and other spots, showing how to get some 2nd ingrediants for players who like to get there own (maybe), and the best way to get charms, green/crimson/blue, as gold isn't used for level'ing and are normally left, but I could also state hellhounds, and fire giants for golds if needed.

And for the completionist cape bit, I understood what you meant before :P and I will be doing it that way too! But was curious on others ideas on how they would like to see it done, so we could make a bank tab specifically for this project (starting with nothing) and going through the noob stages like a newly made account would and will treat it like its a new account made overall! That's what I meant with the poll :) Just showing how it's setout and laid out for the viewers to watch :)

After me and Corinna get our completionist capes on us (our mains), we're thinking of doing some mini-projects for fun on the side :)