Old player seeks fun non-PKing clan

Hi there, I'm Triforceelf and I've been playing RS on and off for at least 6 years now. I am currently looking for a friendly fun clan that doesn't focus to heavily on PKing or warring. I prefer events, fun parties and maybe a clan that would teach me how the heck to do dungeoneering right.

Silly facts about me

*Favorite skill: Mining

*Least favorite skill: Construction

*Favorite minigame: Stealing Creation

*My time zone is Arizona time (GMT -7)

triforceelf.png

Hey TriForce,

I'm a general in my clan and we would love to have you! We are a friendly clan that enjoys talking with each other, dungeoneering, raising our citadel rank and bossing. Our name is Chaotic Backlash and we would love for you to join our Clan Chat so that one of our generals could add you. Just tell em Buddha Cake sent you. =D

-Buddha

Buddha_Life.png

Buddha_Life.png

Buddha_Life.png

Hey Triforceelf, I am the leader of a clan named Final Terms. We are a community clan with no requrements that has opened recently and are growing in numbers. We have an unique house system in which you will be placed into, and each house has competitions etc between them.

I will post our reqruitment topic below so you can read more about us :)

finaltermslogo.png

#finalterms |

Forums | Runehead | Clan Chat: Final Terms

aboutuss.png

Final Terms is a community clan, built around the idea of everyone on RuneScape has to start somewhere, and were here to help guide people to what they want to achieve in RS,

as well as make some friends and have some fun along the way.

As you have probably read from our topic title, we have no requirements. This is to reinforce the fact that this clan is for everyone and anyone,

from a level 3 skiller learning the ropes, to a level 138 looking to add those final levels to achieve maxed total.

All we ask of our members is that they are active on our forums, as this is needed for the Clan House structure (explained further on),

and also helps keep a sense of community in the clan. Our rules are simple, basic and easy to follow to prevent members feeling like they are being held by our leaders.

staffbk.png

We have 3 leaders in Final Terms, 1 for each house. These are:

- iFratellis (Nick)

- ElmoIsGinger (Kieran)

- Furrykins (Furry)

2 of our leaders are related and know the 3rd outside of RuneScape, so good leader communication can be found here at Final Terms. Although all 3 leaders are GMT, all timezones are welcome.

Future staff positions will be available as the clan grows.

housesr.png

Aswell as a clan, our members here at Final Terms are split into 3 houses. Those houses are:

- MiD (Men In Dresses) - led by ElmoIsGinger

- Rikku - led by iFratellis

- Frankenstein - led by Furrykins

Once you apply to Final Terms you will be placed into a house. These houses are kept equal in members/levels to the best of our abilities.

While this may seem strange to split up the clan, it is for a good reason. All members are encouraged to act as a clan despite their house, but also there is a competitive element.

Competitions are held between each house, usually a skill race over a set period of time to see which house can gain the most XP across all their members.

Members also find their place better in the clan as they are immediately introduced to members of the clan,

much like mentoring programs you may have seen in other clans.

As well as the official house events created by the leaders, houses may challenge each other to competitions outside

of these events, such as skill races, wars, whatever you may please.

However, before suggesting a challenge to your House Leader, please consider the different levels of the members.

We welcome all players of Runescape, so not every member will be able to compete in a Nex drop competition for example.

This doesn't mean that you can't suggest this, but remember it may be very limited to those who are able to compete.

contactwr.png

To apply for Final Terms, please register an account at our forums (found at top of post) and post an application in the appropriate section.

If youd like to contact a leader to find out more about the clan, dont hesitate to PM here on the forums, in game, or on IRC. Or you can join our Clan Chat "Final Terms" as a guest and speak to use there.

iFratellis

RSN - iFratellis

IRC - Fratellis

RSC - ATurmoiiZerk

ElmoIsGinger

RSN - ElmoIsGinger

Furrykins

RSN - Furrykins

IRC - Furrykins

Thanks for viewing our clan, and hope to see you soon!

Hey there!

We offer many different types of events :) We do war and PK occasionally, but what you participate in is totally up to you! Check us out!

A v a .

bannerdm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

AlRecruit2M-1.gif

ALRecruit2F.jpgAlRecruit2R.jpg

I was once like you, right here, on a topic looking for a clan. Someone suggested Ancient Legion, I took their advice, and joined. We're a smaller clan, which many people like due to the fact you get to know everyone, and everyone is very friendly.

I haven't ever regretted my decision, as Ancient Legion has been my one and only home. We have weekly wars, very frequent boss hunts and PK trips. I think you'll find Ancient Legion to be a pleasant experience!

Join the cc "Ancient Legion" in game, or visit our forums. You can always take a look at our RuneHead memberlist. Have a great day!

• 2 months later...

At the Rogue Empire, we strive for excellence and dedication!

If your looking for a clan that is loyal and fun,

you have found the right one!

The Rogue empire accepts all players of Runescape as long as you are friendly,respectful and dedicated to bringing out the best in our clan. Currently 130 Active Members!

IF you want to do any warring events/god wars/kdb you need at least 100+ Combat. Thanks!

Reqruiments

60+ Combat,work on the citadel when your in clan if you can,respect and dedication,Mature please!

:D~Events We Host~:D

The events are not mandatory but, they help you get ranks!

SoulWars

CastleWars

GodWars

Drop Parties

Hide and Seek

ClanWars

Dungeoneering

Plus MANY MANY MORE!:P

Message me in the game or Vipeltic if you want to be invited. The clan is ALWAYS active. We have several members!

Clan quick find code 93-94-862-63322318

~Miss Stephy~

Hello Triforceelf,

I would like to extend an invitation to Burning Creation for you.

Our clan is slowly growing as we are choosing who we wish to invite and keep around. Many of us have been playing rs for years like yourself. We are friendly fun clan that doesn't focus solely on PKing or warring. Events are not mandatory, like in some warring clans.

We prefer to do events when members want to do them, and believe that life outside of RS comes first. The events we do include skilling competitions, that can get quite fierce at times, castlewars, penguin spotting, clan wars, rs minigames, fun stuff like Kareoke, and parties. We have Teamspeak that we use a lot as well as out Clan chat. We are happy to teach and advise people on how to gain levels effectively.

If you would like to know more our advertising topic is here:

Our CC is Burning Creation, you are welcome to chill and get to know us a bit before you make up your mind.