Battlefield Icelands

Licky Kat

Hey everyone!

I have a huge addiction to the battlefield editor.

I am still just playing around and trying things out, but I've made and deleted over 13 different designs so far. Most of these are capture the flag games... (or would be if they weren't deleted...) Because I can only save so many layouts at one time, I have to delete them to make new designs.

Here's a preview:

battlefieldicelands3.jpg

coelayoutb.jpg

coelayouta.jpg

icerinksmall.jpg

icerinkbig.jpg

coesmileylayouta.jpg

captureflagcoe.jpg

icewatercoe.jpg

ctfchronicdemise.jpg

ctf16square.jpg

ctfcatface1.jpg

ctfcatface.jpg

kittymoreice.jpg

moreiceballorctf.jpg

battlefieldicelands3.jpg

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

Really? 70+ views and not a single reply/comment? Are they that bad or does everyone just not care at all?

Here's another design. Its a maze/ball game.

ballicemaze.jpg

This is a ball game/maze...

The start point is near the south west corner. A key is in the North East corner. The goals (15 points) is to the South East (not the corner but you have to go that way). You have to get the key to get inside the goal area.

Tag markers are placed at every dead end for 1 point each. There is also a level 30 ranger and mage at every dead end.

battlefieldicelands4.jpg

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

Are they that bad or does everyone just not care at all?

I'm guessing it's the second option. They don't look bad to me, although I never even got to see the battlefield or editor before my clan threw me out for inactivity.

This part of the forum is pretty slow, and most the people around here look for artistic stuff (e.g. fan art, papercrafts, animations, etc.). That's why stuff like guides and gameplay videos almost never get comments here. Though the battlefield editor actually leans far more towards the creative side, so normally I would expect a topic like this to get some comments.

I personally don't know anything about the battlefield editor, having never seen it myself, so I can't really offer any comment on your maps (I barely know what I'm looking at :P), though some do look intricate and nice.

You may try asking a moderator if they could move this to General Discussion, and ask if it could be changed to a "Show off your clan citadel battlefield designs" or something. Then you'd be very likely to see other people posting, though (of course) not everybody will be commenting about your battlefields. I guess it could also be moved to General as-is, but it probably wouldn't stay afloat too long there (though at least you'd get some comments :P)

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

It's hard to find anything to say.

They really look nicely done with time used, but how'd they look while played, seems to be a question that matters more - and that we can not really answer.

You do have talent for planning floors. They're well done... and something different, therefore probably hard to comment. Not many people plan battlefields AND browse this board.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?