Tank Ranger Looking for PKing and or social clan

Tanks0wn

Hey all. Looking for a clan to chat/play with. I'm fairly active and hoping to play with older players but age doesn't matter to me as long as you act maturely. I have 2 accounts which I regularly PK on but pking is not a necessity, just looking for more of a social clan. I'm 20 years old and have been playing runescape since I was 10 years old, back in RSC.

Arm0red Car-79 combat

70 Defence

87 Ranged

82 Magic

71 attk

60 str

78 const

X X F D X X-83 combat

72 attack

82 Str

40 defence

34 prayer

74 const

I also have my original account which i only use for woodcutting, Frenchdutch. 84 wc.

PM me on either account or let me know here if your interested in recruiting me!

Arm0red Car-70 def 87 Range 82 Magic 77 combat

X X F D X X- 73 attack 82 strength 40 defence 74 combat

Playing RS since 2001ish

I removed your other topic. Please try not to post duplicate topics next time.

gotcha, realized i posted in the wrong forum after i made it

Arm0red Car-70 def 87 Range 82 Magic 77 combat

X X F D X X- 73 attack 82 strength 40 defence 74 combat

Playing RS since 2001ish

AlRecruit2M-1.gif

ALRecruit2F.jpgAlRecruit2R.jpg

I was once like you, right here, on a topic looking for a clan. Someone suggested Ancient Legion, I took their advice, and joined. We're a smaller clan, which many people like due to the fact you get to know everyone, and everyone is very friendly.

I haven't ever regretted my decision, as Ancient Legion has been my one and only home. We have weekly wars, very frequent boss hunts and PK trips. I think you'll find Ancient Legion to be a pleasant experience!

Join the cc "Ancient Legion" in game, or visit our forums. You can always take a look at our RuneHead memberlist. Have a great day!

Hi there Tank0wns!

I'd like to invite you to join Higher Force! We have many people who are around your age and we are also a rune pure tank clan! So that means there are people in the clan with a similar account build to yours. We also pk everyweek, and since you like to pk, then you'll have a great time!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

hfrecruit_part1.jpg

hfrecruit_part2.gif

hfrecruit_part3.jpg

hfrecruit_part4_forum_link.jpghfrecruit_part5_youtube_link.jpghfrecruit_part6_fullmem_link.jpghfrecruit_part7_trail_link.jpg

higherforcesigrsc.jpg

f2pp2ppure.png

Proud HFTrial Manager

Want to join the #1 Runepure/tank clan for 6 years and counting?

Find us in #higher-force SwiftIRC or at www.hf-rs.com

ClanJagPromo.jpg

*Please note our Clan Chat is now "Clan Jaguar"

Forums | Runehead |

| Code of Conduct

Requirements:

None level wise. You need only set up for a trial period. We have learned from long experience that clan functionality relies much more on WHO you have in your clan, rather than what their runescape stats are. This is why a full 40% of our current actives have been with the clan longer than 2 years. That's not counting our retired members who fade in and out of activity. We do require at least one post on our forums once a week, and to go to an event at least once every two weeks.

Seeking:

We want people who want to be part of our community. We want people who don't really give a s**t about what other clans are doing-- we don't do anything with a mind towards impressing other clans. That said, it's hard to really convey the personality of our clan. Generally if you're mature and have an open minded sense of humor, we'd be interested in seeing if you fit in here.

What We Offer:

Our clan has been around for more than 10 years. We have seen just about every situation there is for a clan to face and withstood it. We won't make the mistakes newer clans will make, thus improving your experience. There is a reason people stay as long as they do, and why old members come back after leaving for what they thought were greener pastures. Clan Jaguar is not just a community, but neither is it so focused on runescape goals that it ignores its members. We seek to be a balance between the two that maximizes your experience. Clan Jaguar offers you a clan with an identity-- a strong sense of self with a wealth of history. Come visit us.

eventpicture.png

Our Clan Chat is "Clan Jaguar" and we'd be glad to answer any questions. We do not currently employ a Friends Chat for general use.

Furthermore

.:: Leaders: Queen Jaguar, Lucca13 ::.

.:: Council: Toady1, Jordanish, Iluvskittl3z ::.