[Mass] - Tormented Demons

Tormented Demons

Tormented_demon.gif

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet. You may have heard of Ardent Souls. You may have heard how lucky il Foreva li and il Alwayz li are at getting dragon claws. Actually... Any boss drop for that matter.

Well, we're once again inviting you to come to Tormented Demons tomorrow! The date and time are October 7th at 6 or 7PM EST. The event will last all night, so at any time you are welcome to come down and join!

The friends chat used will probably be il Foreva li. If you join and don't see anyone in there, hop in Ardent Souls CC and have a look!

To see what time that is for you, go to this link and type in 7:00PM for Canada - Ontario - Toronto and then select your location for the result. There is no set time that it will begin... Several of us will be there all day before hand anyways. Just join the clan chat Ardent Souls to see where we are.

Lootshare!

09144a99bb.png

Make sure to attend!

Always plenty of fun. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Sorry looks like there won't be a mass.

Apologies to everyone that wanted to come.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.