"Strange Rock" Fishing collection method.

As it says right above the table it lists the methods known to give higher yeilds of rocks. Cage and nets get rocks much faster than harpoons etc most of the time.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hmm the way it's worded came off differently to me. My interpretation was more along the lines of; Not all skilling methods are able to obtain rocks, these are the ones that will probably do it. On another note though, I just started playing after almost a year of inactivity and I got one with the harpoon on load 2. Maybe I just got lucky :S

*EDIT*

I like how my forum rank matches up with the name....odd.

Yeah rocks do vary a lot, but certain methods do offer better rates in general than others. eg Most people recommend monkfish for fishing rocks as it is very rare to even finish 2 inventories before you get both rocks, but all cage and net fish are fairly quick.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Locking as issue has been resolved.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]