71 to 80 farming!

hovercraft2

Hey guys!

I'm planning on buying 71 to 80 farming.

My current plan is to buy Palm and Yew seeds till 75, and once I hit level 75 use Magic seeds and Palm seeds. This will ensure faster levels and less face-palm (<- diducwhatididthar???) from Maple seeds.

I plan on doing Snap dragon runs also (5 patches, average yield of 6.5/patch after doing a sample test of 100 seeds).

My daily farming routine will be:

Tree run (all patches) x 2 per day

Fruit tree run (all patches) x 1 per day

Snapdragon run (all patches) x 2 per day (I usually do 2-3 runs per day, but I'll round down to 2).

So my question is: HOW MANY SEEDS?! I'm fairly terrible at math, and not sure where to begin with calculating seed requirements. Any help here would be super appreciated!

My current farming exp stands at : 879,570

My goal exp is 1,986,068.

Thanks!

Sloooowwww newwwsss dayyyy!!!

My current plan is to buy Palm and Yew seeds till 75, and once I hit level 75 use Magic seeds and Palm seeds. This will ensure faster levels and less face-palm (<- diducwhatididthar???) from Maple seeds.

What.

Anyways, if gp isn't an issue you can use stranger plants to boost from 71 to 75, or just get to 72 and use garden pies

Magics + Palm trees + snaps (to your calcs) = 207,527 exp daily (~5.1 days of farming for 80 with only this)

~30 palms, ~51 magics, ~50 snaps

Yews + Palm trees + snaps (same as above) = 141,351 exp daily (~2.3 days + ~3.7 days = ~6 days of farming)

~ 25 yews, ~37 magics, ~60 palms ~60 snaps

You can also do poison ivy and calquats for extra xp daily, which could shave off a half day or so of waiting

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Thank you Zeno for hasty reply.

I should have been more clear:

I plan on switching to magic seeds ASAP, and your suggestion with the Stranger Plant will help allot! Thanks allot for doing those calculation, I should have done them myself, but I over thought the whole situation ha!

I'm more than happy to pump some serious GP into getting 80 farming, as I feel it's more than worth it.

Sloooowwww newwwsss dayyyy!!!