Upgraded Wildstalker Helmet

Lacoste

Hey, so I would really like to get to the higher upgraded helmets but I am not much of a pker, are there any easy ways I can go about doing this? Someone suggested killing bots, is this easy to do? Anything else? I would love to hear suggestions if bot killing is viable and if it can be done risk free of not what else can I do?

thanks again!

The neccessary mechanic s you kill people in p2p wildy.

If you suck at pking that leaves bot bashing and/or having/paying friends come and perpetually die to you on purpose.

Bot bashing u can't 100% risk free as you'll need gear to outmatch theirs.

Friends you could do risk free via naked boxing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Trading kills with a friend is the easiest way to increase your kill count both for the Wildstalker helmet and the Duelist's Cap.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Bot bashing u can't 100% risk free as you'll need gear to outmatch theirs.

True, but the rewards pay for the gear

I use 100k gear to pk bots, and frankly I've cashed in on a fair share of whips

Also, i bury the bones for free prayer exp

I just TB them, then melee them with a d scim and a dds (ddp++)

Overall, you can make a nice profit from bot killing in my personal experience

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Just go pk... The hat is to show off that you're a pker. If you don't/can't pk then ignore it and get something else that you can do.

I really don't see a point in 'boosting' the hat as it gives no reward or stat bonuses.

Killing bots is a good suggestion if you find that fun/profitable though. (It's only really profitable if they skull, which is much more difficult to make happen now as they've advanced)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Just go pk... The hat is to show off that you're a pker. If you don't/can't pk then ignore it and get something else that you can do.

I really don't see a point in 'boosting' the hat as it gives no reward or stat bonuses.

Killing bots is a good suggestion if you find that fun/profitable though. (It's only really profitable if they skull, which is much more difficult to make happen now as they've advanced)

Some people are true completionists and/or want the hat for looks/emote

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue