Dominion Tower

Naive

The handicap "No Shield" was left out in the first list of handicaps in the guide. Same effect as no torso armor, just applied to a shield. And I guess add in that this doesn't affect your ability to use two handed weapons like Duel Arena does. The handicap "Reduced Melee Attack" was also left out. The order they go in is "Reduced melee attack", "No Shield", and "No Food"

The handicaps "No shield" and "No body armor" both force worn equipment into the bank, bypassing the inventory completely. If you have a full bank these will be lost.

EDIT: It should also be specified that the objective of "You'll never defeat me" is survival for 5 minutes, not necessarily defeat of all the bosses.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

The handicaps have been added to the list, and I've added a note about the actual objective of "You'll never defeat me!" Changes will appear soon.

Thank you Naive, :shades: you've been credited. :thumbup:

~Wmx

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!