best place to use cannon?

omfgrangedup

black dragons or black demons.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Probably black dragons in Chicken lair ... best if you have a yak.

Black demons won't be good money unless you have a yak to bank ashes.

Cannoning abberant spectres for herbs/seeds might interest you as well ..don't think its "great" money though.

Cannoning frost dragons is good as well. Would be useful if we knew your levels.. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Frost dragons and DKs are the only places i can think where using a cannon actually helps profit. Why exactly are you looking to use one? If its range exp, just be better to chin + make money seperatly.

Miseryism | Completionist

i would chin but i don't feel like doing ape quest to do it there. if there was a spot to do it i would.

What are your levels? Its actually a pretty easy quest and worthwhile to do. Only other spot is nechs (for crims) or mummies (dont do, they are awful compared to skele monkeys)

Quite a lot now i would guess. But a cannon definetly isnt worth using if you just want range exp. Dung level?

EDIT: Sorry i better back up some of my opinions:

Cannonball - 500gp/1 target/half exp

Red Chin - 2000gp/9 targets/full exp and HP exp