Looking for help to test Heal Other

Sinkhan

I just got 92 magic and I would like to test the Lunar spell Heal Other and its enhanced version.

Specifically, I would like to get confirmation on how much Heal Other damages the user and how much it heals the recipient and then do some testing with its upgraded counterpart since there doesn't seem to be any publicized data on it (if someone does have concrete data on it that would be good and I can halt this investigation). Tip.it, RSWiki, and Currently-a-Joke Runescape Wiki all do not have information on the topic.

The basic Heal Other spell looks like this according to various resources

92 Magic

3 laws, 3 astrals, 1 blood

Transfers up to 75% of caster's current HP to target

Notes:

-cannot be cast if <11% of max HP

-recipient does not get overhealed (eg. Caster with 1000 current LP casts it onto a target with only 100 LP missing, caster loses 750 LP to heal target for 100 LP)

An upgrade for this spell is supposedly achieved when one levels Smiddi Ryak from Temple Trekking to level 99. The reward is supposed to improve both the spells of both you and Smiddi to damage for less and heal for more.

I would like the assistance of about two people to help test that possess the following requirements:

92 Magic

Completed Lunar Diplomacy

One person who has leveled Smiddi Ryak to 99 in temple trekking and one person who has not

Around level 89 Constitution is preferable since I don't know how much the enhanced version heals for

The user of the basic spell only needs to cast once so I can see the functionality of basic heal other. I want to do several transfers with the person who has the enhanced version. The reason I'm looking for another person who has the enhanced version is because it allows for quicker tests.

The whole process should only take about 5-10 mins. I'll supply all runes.

Post or PM if interested.

Thanks,

Sinkhan

I just remembered there's a data/metagaming section on the forums after posting. I apologize to the mods for not putting it there first, but seeing as more people check HA, could I leave it here for the time being?