[Repaired] Problem with IP.Board Forum Theme

Hello, Tip.It Staff...

For quite a long time, I've been on the Tip.It Theme. (Like, since the forum conversion away from PhpBB3. I happen to like the Tip.It theme as it currently stands on the forums, although I miss the purple/red/green/etc. background color options that used to be there in the past.) :shades:

Only today did I decide to test trying to post in the IP.Board theme. When I did, I found out the hard way that the images for 'anchor', 'new anchor', 'RSOF QFC', and 'Hide a.k.a. Spoiler' are all missing on that theme's posting page. Attempting to call a "View Image" immediately got me an error from the forum software, telling me it couldn't find what I was looking for. As I remember, the domain at the time was "forum.public.cdn.tip.it" where the error was being shown to me from. Checking CleanCut and coming back to the Tip.It theme revealed to me that the error seems to be specifically with the IP.Board theme, as the images in question came up on both of those. (I'll check Deflection shortly, and update with the status on it.) :mellow:

[EDIT: Deflection's images appear to be there, so that one's fine. :) ...]

Anyway, I thought this would be worth posting about before it causes someone to post something a bit less calm. Any idea as to what happened that we're down a few images? :geek:

~Mr. D. V. "Figuring it was past time to get this fixed..." Devnull

(EDIT: p.s.: While I'm thinking about it, could the images be 'fixed' on the lighter themes so that they show up as well as they do on the darker themes, please? I think whoever is using the lighter themes would appreciate it a lot.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I've identified the issue and requested that a fix be uploaded, hopefully it should be fixed soon. :)

Thanks for identifying it and posting back a heads-up on the matter. I appreciate it a lot! :thumbsup: :wub:

~Mr. D. V. "Tecmaster, you rock!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Confirmed. Thanks for the fast fix! :thumbsup:

I'll update the thread title to indicate this is resolved. :)

[uPDATE: Marked as "Repaired"!]

~D. V. "Awesome!" Devnull