Returning to game - Monster hunting for money?

crabman27

Hi, this next week after I come home for christmas i'm probably going to start playing again :)

It has been a while and I am wondering which monster/bosses are best for me to make money from (effigies + charms are good too), as well as herb runs/MTK

My Stats are: 83 att, 96 str, 85 def, 99 range, 70 pray, 96 magic, 82 summon (charms for 88), 85 DG (frosts), 87 herb (all extremes), 78 slayer.

I am only a few levels away from being able to complete ROTM so will hopefully have access to Glacors and the new barrows brother, and already have access to TD's as well.

Gear wise I have pretty much most basic gear (Void - minus mage, barrows, rapier, ASN, Claws, fury, ahrims and might buy a polpore I hear they're good)

Is there any levels I should work towards in short term?

If you're close to being able to do glacors, definitely do those. They're probably one of the best overall things to hunt as they have good effigy and charm rates as well as decent steady income, along with a chance to get rare drops.

If you're close to being able to do glacors, definitely do those. They're probably one of the best overall things to hunt as they have good effigy and charm rates as well as decent steady income, along with a chance to get rare drops.

This pretty much. Get 88 summoning since you have the charms and unicorns are one of the best familiars for mhing.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]