pvm with me :D

herro, im trying to find some people to pvm with, which is proving to be quite difficult.

if you are around my combat level or higher, send me a pm ingame or post here,

im up to boss with anyone who is friendly and knows what their doing :)

my rsn is: Fyrwin

=D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. :)

Add "New Scape" if you wanna go PvM with me.

Be aware that I've not PvM'ed that much before, so I'm not an expert, but I've found it really interesting in the past, and I've learned alot from different guides. I have found GWD really interesting and I would really be glad to go there with you. I DON'T have Turmoil, Overloads and all that stuff, but I'm working with that, and hopefully get money for that with some PvM'ing.

So if you're friendly, what you say you are, and do things like bless my grave if I should die (as I do when someone dies), feel free to add me in-game. ;) My Combat level is 123 (114+9).

I will add you next time I log on, if you want to do some PvM-ing, and are a trustworthy and kind person :) Cheers!

• 2 months later...

im 111 cb, pretty close stats (as far as melee) and i love PvMing, so im in :grin:

im working on range/mage atm, and i dont have chaotics or turmoil yet either... but ill get there, and im friendly

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,