What did NVidia do to my mbps? (10/100)

Lep

I updated NVidia the other day since I hadn't for months, now it shows 10/100 mps:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/wtfzx.png/

It never showed anything before, it just said dlink3 I think. But ever since then, in like 15 hours my internet will have sent ~400,000 and receive 2,000,000,000. It used to be like 400,000 and like 5,000,000. My internet keeps messing up after it's connected too long and it's messing up everyones wireless signals too so they're also getting disconnected.

Help please? I'm so mother [bleep]ing sick of internet problems.

Well, the only suggestion I can make with the current information would be to rollback the graphics card driver as its the most likely culprit.

If I had more of an idea on the components of your desktop that someone built in the Spring or Summer of 2009 (making that assumption based on the fact that the graphics card would fall at the very end of the life of the OS [there is a 6 month overlap] , and the fact that the OEM copy of windows was installed without using the OPK) I might be able to suggest alternative solutions.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

I tried something that I googled for since I no longer have that specific restore point...

Flow Control was diabled and that guy changed to Flow Control to Tx & Rx. No idea what that even means. As soon as I did it, for about 10 seconds I watched my computer send ~50,000 and receive ~2,000,000. I was like lmao wtf? Is this normal? It eventually went back to 'normal' sending/receiving lower amounts. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. Anyway, whatever works for at least another 1.5 years would be nice...

Here's where I found it:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=69195

I tried something that I googled for since I no longer have that specific restore point...

Flow Control was diabled and that guy changed to Flow Control to Tx & Rx. No idea what that even means. As soon as I did it, for about 10 seconds I watched my computer send ~50,000 and receive ~2,000,000. I was like lmao wtf? Is this normal? It eventually went back to 'normal' sending/receiving lower amounts. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. Anyway, whatever works for at least another 1.5 years would be nice...

Here's where I found it:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=69195

Well, I have no idea why you would have uninstalled your old drivers before installing the new ones to prevent rollbacks(you really have to go out of your way to prevent driver rollbacks), and since you wont actually provide any useful information on your computer there isn't much I can suggest besides reinstalling all the driver software from the original installation disks and hope it works.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source