study into the technical aspect of music, with self-portraiture for good measure

Shiny

Playing around with diptychs and triptychs, a format I quite like. I'm going for the washed out look on purpose, also, haha. At this stage I would love some critique, as it is still early in my photography assignment. The direction and treatment of the subject matter is all still fluid.

ls5zr.jpg

H8LYb.jpg

ufd7J.jpg

CMQfh.jpg

lampost_sig_stark.png

I mostly like them; only things I find myself annoyed with is picture 2 feels like it just has too much dead space at the bottom and the 4th one (I'm assuming its meant to be mismatched like the 3rd one) is too closely matched up; only mismatch that I instantly see without really looking is sleeve on the left which kinda makes it, at a glance, seem like you just fudged up 1 segment.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

First 2 images are very boring, I wouldn't be able to tell what it is if you hadn't mentioned what it actually was.

First triptych has too much of the wrong thing dominating the images, more equipment less table.

The last image is too literal, it's just a panorama spliced into 5 images. If you did something with the order of the images maybe.. then it would be interesting.

Do something no one would think about photographing. Like if you can, take apart the stereo or whatever it is, light the inside and take macro shots of it and place it next to an image of your ear or something. Just an example of a diptych.

Dart.jpg