Fishing XP Rates

Platinum_Myr

I have a couple questions regarding fishing methods and obtaining experience.

1. What is the average XP/hr doing low-alch barbarian fishing with urns and the granite lobster?

2. What is the best method currently for doing C2 fishing in dungeoneering, and what is the xp/hr rate for this.

3. What about the normal afk style fishing methods, shilo and monk fish rates?

I am trying to get to 91 fishing for the fremenick elite tasks, and trying to determine what the best method for me is.

Thanks

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

1. 60k-80k, increasing as you level.

2. If you don't care about ticking off floors, its best to do floor one and do the majority of the boss. If you get to the end, you can guesstimate from the amount of rooms, keys, etc. (This comes with experience) Ragequit, ie leave the floor, and quickly start up a new floor. In this way its faster to skip the boss entirely (once again, not ticking off floors) then to do it. Xp/hr ranges from 60k too 100k. This xp/hr increases dramatically as you level. If you are serious about this and wish to hinder your dg skills, bind cosmics to be able to gate key doors.

3. Shilo: 50k Monk: 30k Rocktail: ~45k (having the call of the sea aura helps with this quite a bit)

I got 91 solely for the elite task too. I did a mix of c2ing (I ticked off floors) and barb, since at that level the xp/hr is similar.

S2buxtG.png