[Video] Fast 250k A day for 10 Minutes Work

SomethingThatsGood

Hello, this is my first runescape video. I would also like constructive feedback

Welcome to the forums. :)

Not bad for a first try, though maybe you should consider muting your RuneScape music while recording. I could hear both the newbie melody you're playing as well as the area's songs. Having a loop of the newbie melody also (to me anyway) doesn't make it very exciting.

I also added [Video] tags to the topic title since that is our standard for the guides forum. :)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Hello, this is my first runescape video. I would also like constructive feedback

Welcome to the forums. :)

Not bad for a first try, though maybe you should consider muting your RuneScape music while recording. I could hear both the newbie melody you're playing as well as the area's songs. Having a loop of the newbie melody also (to me anyway) doesn't make it very exciting.

Yeah, I only realised its on untill I played it back on my laptop. (my pc doesnt have speakers yet only just built it). I placed the melody in so I can cover up the speed up parts.

Im also learning how to fade better.

(pretty new to this)

Something you could have included was that the reward from turning in Star Dust (shooting stars DnD) works on the glass, so you can get more than 50/day if you do that (assuming you can find a star whilst on etc). But yeah, i have to agree, music kind of got to me. Apart from that, good stuff.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Something you could have included was that the reward from turning in Star Dust (shooting stars DnD) works on the glass, so you can get more than 50/day if you do that (assuming you can find a star whilst on etc). But yeah, i have to agree, music kind of got to me. Apart from that, good stuff.

Yeah Music was a challenge when i couldnt listen to anything :/ I may add that in the description in a FAQ section.

Other thing I forgot, which you could add to FAQ, is that a decorated mining urn will fill during the 50, so if you want [more] xp, that is useful

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER