Clan Citadels

I am looking for a clan that has a higher level Citadel where I could work, I would participate in clan activities when able, but I am looking for a purpose in RS. Send me a message in game or on here if you are interested.

Knoll%20Saleh.png

[hide=Drops]Dragon; Dagger:2 Med Helm:1

Barrows;

GWD; Tassey:1 Shard:2 Bandos Hilt:1 Bandos Boots:1

Corp; Arcane Sigil:1[/hide]

Moved to the appropriate board.

As an aside, I do know of one clan that might fit your bill. I think they recently reformed as a new clan, so I'm not sure what the deal is with them right now. Its a social clan, without any requirements, but I think at least some of them seemed to be into the citadel. I'll try and figure out what's going on with them tomorrow if that sounds like something you might be interested in.

If you join Tirexor's cc and ask about joining No Xp Waste I'm sure you'd get in if your stat sig is accurate.

It's a skilling clan that does do some skilling events and pvm, but it's not mandatory.

Requirements are 1900+ total, 7 99s or 2 200m's.

Now for the part you'd want to know... Citadel is tier 4 and it is being worked on weekly to get tier 7.

Join Majestic Dawn's cc, we're proud owners of a T6 citadel, and very close to upgrading to T7, we do daily events all the time, PvM, skilling, penguin hunting, hide and seek and more!

Feel free to join the cc, or PM me for more info about the clan

(I think you meet all the reqs to join)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Team Walmart is recruiting new members daily. 125+ members and a Tier 6 Citadel. We've started the Tier 7 upgrade to the Keep this week. If you visit the cc, tell them that Bly suggested you inquire therein and someone can invite you. I will be in the cc at around 8:00 PM tonight.

Citadel work is our only clan "requirement". We have numerous other clan activities and good core of people who are both knowledgeable and fun.

Good luck.

nyuseg.png