Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dungeoneering - leveling / leeching

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

aeryn11
[ Display Name History ]

aeryn11

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Aeryn11
  • Clan:Spirits of Arianwyn
So I missed the boat when dungeoneeering came out and like most of the people I know I don't have a regular group for dungeoneering. My 70 levels have come from hard soloing and penguin points or lamps.

I really want to get to 80 or Frosts, after I complete my Thieving goal. I have tried forums for groups but always get the idiots who want to abuse or leech without paying. :-?

How can I find a good group? or would I be better at this point paying to leech? -.- if this is my best option how do you go about that? I know the concept but surely its risky? (scam wise)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

So I missed the boat when dungeoneeering came out and like most of the people I know I don't have a regular group for dungeoneering. My 70 levels have come from hard soloing and penguin points or lamps.

I really want to get to 80 or Frosts, and have tried forums for groups but always get the idiots who want to abuse or leech without paying. :-?

How can I find a good group? or would I be better at this point paying to leech? -.- if this is my best option how do you go about that? I know the concept but surely its risky? (scam wise)

I leeched from 77-82 and its expensive, I only did it cuz I had a lot of spare cash and I could work on homework while I leveled that way.

I would say at this point wait for the dungeoneering updates that are going to be rolling out this month. It should make pick up groups a lot more bareable and less likely to ragequit.

If you're going to leech just make sure you use a trusted friends chat and only go with a rank. wesellfloors fc is reliable, thats who I used and the one time the guy I paid dc'd the highest rank in the place ran me through two floors for free to make up for the inconvenience. Just be patient and don't be rude.

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

aeryn11
[ Display Name History ]

aeryn11

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Aeryn11
  • Clan:Spirits of Arianwyn
thanks Tieszen :^_^:

Posted Image

Posted Image