Any point to making pouches after 99..

jetset516a

Topic title says it all. I'm 99 summoning, I don't think that there are too many pouches that make any money given the cost of shards...or is there a spreadsheet floating around that can help?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdGJGSFF1N3YzejExVDNWV2M2ZkFoNHc#gid=0

Xp Waste is doing excellent jobs in researching the ins and outs of trying to avoid exp waste in every way. However, this above guide gives outstanding moneymaking techniques.

Table of Contents

^ the main table of contents that is constantly being updated by him, and his staff.

Higher level ones tend to. I'd expect Steel Titans to, since not that many people make them for exp but they are extremely useful.

Then again, people going for 200m exp probably distort those numbers.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.