Elemental Workshop II

Corsby1

Welcome to the forums. :) I've moved your thread to a more suitable section.

Take a look at the quest guide below. You are trying to make a primed bar, correct?

Guide

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Welcome to the forums. :) I've moved your thread to a more suitable section.

Take a look at the quest guide below. You are trying to make a primed bar, correct?

Guide

Thanks. I saw the guide and have done everything up to the point where I have the blue bar taken out of the water tank. When I take it to the wind tunnel and pull the lever twice, my bar does not turn white. I haven't been able to figure out what I did wrong.

Are you certain you're filling the water tank all the way to the top? Both valves must be open for the whole tank to be filled, if you only turn one, the bar won't be submerged. Otherwise, it might just be a graphical glitch, in which case you can probably finish the quest with the wrongly colored bar.

Other ideas might be that you're pulling the wrong turbine lever. You might have to completely drain the water tank or it won't work.

I don't know, try the first two first.

Are you certain you're filling the water tank all the way to the top? Both valves must be open for the whole tank to be filled, if you only turn one, the bar won't be submerged. Otherwise, it might just be a graphical glitch, in which case you can probably finish the quest with the wrongly colored bar.

Other ideas might be that you're pulling the wrong turbine lever. You might have to completely drain the water tank or it won't work.

I don't know, try the first two first.

I went back and filled and emptied the tank twice, just to make sure, and it was all the way full both times. When I got to the wind tunnel, and pulled the lever twice, my bar still did not turn white. When I tried to remove the bar, I was told I should finish the process first.

Have you actually repaired the wind tunnel?

This can be seen visually by whether or not the fan spins when you pull the lever.

The only other flaw I could see would be a failure in the first step. Did you correctly dunk the bar in the lava to make it red hot? Did the press machine make it into a flat rectangle opposed to bar shaped?

It changes colour/shape at every step (or should do if you have fully repaired everything and do it right)

It starts out purple.

Dunking it in the lava turns it into a bright red colour.

Flattening it with the press turns it from a normal bar to a rectangle.

The water tank then turns it a bluey grey colour

Finally the wind tunnel makes it white.

All 4 machines require some repairs, the lava area requires you to smith new claws, the press requires you to activate the bellows and water wheel, the water tank requires the pipes to be fixed and the air tunnel requires repairs to the cogs

By referring to this list the colour and shape of your bar will tell you where you went wrong/what you missed.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue