Wanted

5: Communications Orb

Sir Tiffy will now give you a Communications Orb. You can either bring him a law rune, a slayer gem and some molten glass* and he will make one for you, or you can buy one from him for 10,000 gold coins. When you have your orb, right click on it to contact Savant. Ask her about your assignment. Then right click your Orb once more, and watch the two recordings Savant has provided you. Once you have finished watching the two recordings, head out to Taverley Dungeon to the Black Knight area.

it needs to be stated in there that you need to go back into the White Knights castle in order to see the recordings as it doesnt allow you at Sir Taffey

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO FIND

Hi Anthonyevis,

Thanks for your submission! Did you happen to get an error message when this happened? Do you have a screenshot of it happening? Unfortunately we need confirmation of this before we can add it in the guide.

~Aurhora

33o4q4g.jpg

umm it wasnt soo much an error message but it says in your chat log something like its too risky to view these here. you need to go to the white knoghts castle

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO FIND

Alright, thank you Anthonyevis! This seems like a new development to the quest. If anyone can confirm that this is the case then we will add it into the guide. Thanks very much for your submission! Please post any more corrections you find on this board. :)

33o4q4g.jpg

• 1 month later...

Heya,

I've had a pm about this exact issue with screenshot proof as shown below:

wanted.png

As such, I've closed this thread and I am now in the process of crediting everyone involved and making changes to the guide.

Thanks again, Baffler.