Corporeal Beast Equipment update

As long I've been there, every team member has been using ganodermic poncho/leggings and adviced me to do so too. There is a good reason for that. Magic defence is little use there, but MAGIC ABSORBTION IS A LOT OF HELP! Even ganodermic poncho and leggings alone provide a whopping 46% MAGIC ABSORBTION, which is a HUGE aid against the beast's devastating magic attacks. This should be mentioned in your monster hunting guide.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Hey Teemupets!

Adding Ganodermic has been on my checklist for the longest time, and I seem to have let it slide to the bottom as I take on new projects. I'll add this in ASAP. Thanks so much for reminding me!

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!