Herblore/Dung/Thieving

Assassin1357

I need a few more levels to get the stats for while guthix sleeps. I will need 63 herblore, what is the most effective way to get to that level from my current level?

It has been a while since Ive trained thieving. Is pyramid plunder still the best, i only need 16k exp. If it is could you point me to a guide. (Actually just realized i can boost this to start, still like a guide though)

Lastly, About how long would it take me to get 80(81) dung from where I currently am with 2-3 hours a day of doing dungeoneering? I will probably use my while guthix sleeps 400k exp and then the 250k may exp towards the skill.

Assassin1357.png

I need a few more levels to get the stats for while guthix sleeps. I will need 63 herblore, what is the most effective way to get to that level from my current level?

It has been a while since Ive trained thieving. Is pyramid plunder still the best, i only need 16k exp. If it is could you point me to a guide. (Actually just realized i can boost this to start, still like a guide though)

Lastly, About how long would it take me to get 80(81) dung from where I currently am with 2-3 hours a day of doing dungeoneering? I will probably use my while guthix sleeps 400k exp and then the 250k may exp towards the skill.

For herblore, id suggest prayer potions, as theyre commonly good gp/xp (albeit im not actually p2p atm :P)

Theiving, no idea, hate that bastard skill.

Dungeoneering, DO NOT USE THAT FREE XP ON IT. DG is actually a great skill, and it really shouldnt take long if youre doing 2-3 hours per day, provided youre either dging with a clan or able bodied friends (both is best ofc).

However youre kinda low atm, so maybe soloing or duoing to 60 with c6 meds would be good xp, then doing larges with more people. eitherway, i cant imagine itd take more than a week

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

For herblore, id suggest prayer potions, as theyre commonly good gp/xp (albeit im not actually p2p atm :P)

Theiving, no idea, hate that bastard skill.

Dungeoneering, DO NOT USE THAT FREE XP ON IT. DG is actually a great skill, and it really shouldnt take long if youre doing 2-3 hours per day, provided youre either dging with a clan or able bodied friends (both is best ofc).

However youre kinda low atm, so maybe soloing or duoing to 60 with c6 meds would be good xp, then doing larges with more people. eitherway, i cant imagine itd take more than a week

I end up doing super att, id lose about the same p pots with a slight increase in exp. And I absolutely HATE dungeoneering which is why I am using the free exp. I just want to do it as fast at possible. The only other skill id consider using it on is prayer maybe, or slayer but I can always buy prayer and I actually like slayer so I dont mind training that.

Assassin1357.png

If you're aiming for 80/81 dg for a chaotic then it's worth noting that any xp gained through bonuses and not actually dging won't get you any tokens.

True, but I could get the rest of the tokens faster at 80 anyways then I could on the way there couldn't I? What are the tokens per hour at 80 like?

Assassin1357.png

True, but a good portion of the speed of dg comes from how quickly you can dg. You're going to need to learn how at some stage regardless (assuming you won't be leeching). Though if you're aiming to stop at 85 then it would help there.

Edit: for tokens per hour its going to depend on whether you solo med/small, do 5:5 larges and the estimated times/deaths for each method. Also whether you do c2s or c1s for lower floors/count the fishing and woodcutting as separate from the dg xp.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

True, but a good portion of the speed of dg comes from how quickly you can dg. You're going to need to learn how at some stage regardless (assuming you won't be leeching). Though if you're aiming to stop at 85 then it would help there.

Edit: for tokens per hour its going to depend on whether you solo med/small, do 5:5 larges and the estimated times/deaths for each method. Also whether you do c2s or c1s for lower floors/count the fishing and woodcutting as separate from the dg xp.

Ive dungeoned before and I wont be leeching, unless of course I would find someone that would let me. Thanks for the advice though, I will admit dungeoneering is the skill I know least about

Lets say I was in a team running larges since that would probably be the fastest, what would be the average tokens I could get?

Assassin1357.png

Estimated time and deaths per floor? I assume you will only be doing floor 30+ as large (can't see your stats). If you can't do that disregard what I said about bonus xp, though perhaps not all 400k.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Estimated time and deaths per floor? I assume you will only be doing floor 30+ as large (can't see your stats). If you can't do that disregard what I said about bonus xp, though perhaps not all 400k.

I dont know about time or what the average deaths are, I havent done it in a team yet. I am at 56 dung at the moment, combat stats between 85-90 if that matters. And I would have to get 65 dung before I could even use the bonus exp anyways, and if the skill levels fast enough I may indeed only use half or whatever.

Assassin1357.png