Cooking Calculator Update?

So I was wondering if the cooking calculator could have a couple new tickboxes or options added?

Suggestions:

Add - Dwarven Army Axe

2.5% exp bonus atfer completing the burthrope tasks. Applies to any Fish of any level cooked anywhere -I'm not sure about other things, like pies.

Bonfires*

Cooking on a bonfire gives you 10% exp bonus regardless of how many people are at the fire.

^Both also stack.

For myself I am finding the calculator useful but the 12.5% exp bonus [on top of urns] does makes a difference. It would be nice to be able to calculate it entirely. :) Thank you for adding the bonfire part by the way. :)

Thank you :)

I don't have any useful information regarding the bonfires for firemaking, so I'm keeping this topic focused on what I do know - cooking.

Hey there, Jamandy52!

Thanks for your submission. The bonfires option can be found in the F2P and Fish section, but the calculator does indeed lack the Dwarven Army Axe option. We'll update the calculator to include both options and get it published as soon as we can. Thanks for your submission, it's greatly appreciated!

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

• 3 weeks later...

The cooking urns don't count the bonfire xp bonus from the fish, so the urn fills at the normal values, but you get the 10% bonus xp. This means you need fewer urns because they don't fill faster with the bonus xp.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for mentioning this Jamandy52 and Platinum_Myr!

It seems the recent bonfire update now doesn't just include bonfires; instead, it is a 10% bonus for anything cooked on a open fire. This is a pretty extensive change across the board and we'll work on implementing the many bonuses into the calculator as quick as we can. I've got it listed on my priority list to confirm new values for urns and test what all grants bonuses now, so it may take a little while to be completely added. I've added the bonus selector for dropdowns that are completely affected (the whole dropdown can receive the bonus) but for other items where only some items in the dropdown get the bonus, it'll take a bit more work.

I'll work on this, but rest assured this is not forgotten. Thanks again for your input!

Keep the suggestions coming!

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*