Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Money Making

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MstrMonopoly
[ Display Name History ]

MstrMonopoly

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,369 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:MstrMonopoly
So I'm sure you guys probably get this question a lot around here, but I'm wondering what the best way to make money with my stats is (I've been away for the game for about 8 months). I have 13M on hand as well as full Bandos/dragon claws/ovls/rapier/rigour. I also have 96 Summoning although it's not reflected in my signature for some reason. Thanks for the help!

I piety the fool.

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

So I'm sure you guys probably get this question a lot around here, but I'm wondering what the best way to make money with my stats is (I've been away for the game for about 8 months). I have 13M on hand as well as full Bandos/dragon claws/ovls/rapier/rigour. I also have 96 Summoning although it's not reflected in my signature for some reason. Thanks for the help!

Herb farming, dailies, mtk, frost dragons, dks, nex, fight kiln, and qbd(?) Are pretty much the best ones. Maging gano beasts and green dragons are ok. Cannoning black dragons should be about as good as greens.

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Sinkhan
[ Display Name History ]

Sinkhan

Ex-Website Crew

• Members
  • 2,662 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
In addition to the above list, you could try Glacors

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts

In addition to the above list, you could try Glacors

Knew I was forgetting one or two. TDs and glacors are both good, the latter being around 30 blue and 30 crimson charms and hour and slightly better profit plus great mage exp.

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users