CW: After Hours 3.0

cooldog89

Not sure how many people on here know much about "competitive" Castle Wars, but I wanted to share my afterhours3 video. Castlewars is much more than what you may experience in w24. There is a whole castlewars community with clans that war and host private games. Something a little different that runescape offers, maybe you'll want to try out. Anyways, Watch HD. like/comment/subscribe. enjoy!

[flash=400,400]

I used to be a serious CW pro player was in a couple of the big clans like CWL back in the days when IP address made all the difference to your click speed. I played with the likes of pushbar2open, Leigh Link, Phoenix Odin, Kingmdatta, Redcard333, 2005 Scotty and many more who's RSN's I can't remember. I was seriously dissapointed at the state of W24 and 82 Castle Wars when I returned to Runescape buts its good to see that something closer to the old style of CW is still going on.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I think KMD is the only one who still plays from that list you mentioned. CWL re-opened too btw. w24/82 are almost unplayable with the amount of bolas/hyrbid gear/profound/loafers for comp cape. You should join a clan if your still interested in competitive castlewars (although instead of ip, clicks are based on PID) It's good to see oldschoolers come back!

Maybe I will right now I'm planning on concentrating on some of the other parts of RS for the time being. The amount of time I spent at BA and CW over the years, let's just say if not for that time I would probably have another 200 - 300 total levels and be nearing max melee's.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Is there a guide out there on how to destroy multiple barricades at once? And choke points, routes and methods for barricades and flag running? This looks intense and I'd really like to learn.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hi piu,

Both are commentaries and it'll give you a decent idea on how to play.

Personally, i learned from playing experience, practising(private worlds to practice cade blowing) and watching videos for tactics/strategy. search ip405, masterteale, fitbabe, scarpion9, r9ng3 on youtube to see their vids.

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Hi piu,

Both are commentaries and it'll give you a decent idea on how to play.

Personally, i learned from playing experience, practising(private worlds to practice cade blowing) and watching videos for tactics/strategy. search ip405, masterteale, fitbabe, scarpion9, r9ng3 on youtube to see their vids.

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Just watched both, looking forward to trying them out, thanks!

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 4 weeks later...

Caste Wars is the only fun mini-game left on RS, well Stealing Creation can be fun sometimes but CW was always the best.

Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.