FireFox randomly freezing computer

Piu

I've reinstalled Firefox, disabled all addons, plugins and everything, still doesn't work. Looking to just switching over to Chrome now. :(

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 3 weeks later...

Long story short:

When I load certain web pages on Firefox, it freezes my computer. Unable to move my cursor, change task windows or open task manager. I'm not sure if waiting will ever unfreeze it, but after 15 minutes of waiting several times, I'd say no.

I'm very certain it is Firefox that is causing it. Because after restarting my computer, opening Firefox and opening the same tab I opened before the freeze causes it to freeze again. Viewing it in Chrome or IE is safe, though.

Don't tell me to use other browsers because I like Firefox for my own reasons. However, because of this issue, I am forced to load foreign websites on another browser. :(

Thanks in advance.

u must clear all the history from your browser and also run the disk clean up for c drive, it will make your OS memory free and if the problem is not solve, then re-install the Fire Fox, this problem will b solved.. actually it happens when u have installed to much adds on into your browser or the load of previous visited sites.

mobistealth is here to help the Parents to monitor their kids laptops. The parental control software can enable parents to go through all the emails sent and received by their kid.