need help with possible glitch

stevensda

hi, so im busy cutting willows and when i go to bank i bank, all 9 are still left in my invo. they wont bank, then i cut another invo and now none of the logs will bank

my hatchet still banks, the logs can be dropped and set on fire but not banked. tryed deposite box and logging aswell and thats not fixing it

anyone know what this is and how to fix it (yes i can just drop/fm the logs but i still want a fix for it), thanks

Ranqecaravan.png

He doesn't mean 300 logs, he means bank spaces.

I'd assume you have another hatchet of same metal in the bank hence that can go in, but no free spaces so the logs cannot.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

AFAIK being on the free trial caps your bank capacity (for item stacks) at 300. And all member skills can only go up to a maximum of 10.

Get members or wait for trial to expire.

I did not know this. This makes my prior post stupid.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

He doesn't mean 300 logs, he means bank spaces.

I'd assume you have another hatchet of same metal in the bank hence that can go in, but no free spaces so the logs cannot.

Nope, I meant logs

Damn it, Sy.