Fast Pest Control

Cheat

So, I'm going for full void set right now and World 53 Pest Control is seriously getting on my nerves with the Vet boat losing about half the games (unless its absolute peak time/a random load of people who are actually good). Now, occasionally someone will be advertising for a high level world 110+/120+ or whatever and this is wonderful because the games are fast - the people generally actually talk etc so I was wondering if there was an FC or unofficial world for fast PC. Also, I've checked out Heart Unit CC (which I remembered being good from like 4 years ago) but its dead or at least was at the time. Anyway please give me some advice.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Its not worth doing a novice boat when veteran is just as easy to win in the same amount of time with a good group. I'd check the forums for a clan that's 110 or 120+

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

There was actually an FC advertising when I was there earlier 'A Mile High' with only 100+ requirement but pretty fast games. The real problem in themed world PC is the number of bots probably about 50% which means losing games happens rather too often.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.