14 Day free mem trial

10hpmag3r

So i come back after months of not playing and i go to login in and something pops up saying that i could get 14 days of free membership if i verify my emails, so i did it. When i go back into the game it says it's activating the membership trial and says it cannot do it at this time and now i can't find out how to get it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Lvl3richness.png

Make sure you click the verification link through the email they sent (to the email you have registered to the account). I don't think there's much of a delay on it. That's about all I've got for it--If you have multiple accounts, make sure you're checking the right email.

You can also, I believe, subscribe to a full membership once you have that trial, and it will tack the number of days left on the trial onto the amount you paid for.

Edit: It could also be something up with their systems, although I have no idea how that works. At worst, you can just wait for a little while and see if it starts working.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly