Kingston Datatraveler 112 USB Flash Drive DRIVER

Dire_Wolf

When i connected Flash Drive to PC it gives me a error message saying that the device driver was not installed successfully. I went to the manufacters support (Kingston) only to find those fools have not listed any downloads for the product that they have made (*claps for their great support*).

Anyone who knows where i can find the driver somewhere else?

Or how i can solve this problem?

I am going to use the Flash Drive (16 GB) to watch films.

There are not usually downloads for flash drive drivers. It's extremely rare that it doesn't install by itself since it's basically the same driver for all flash drives, but I've never had any luck myself with Kingston USB sticks. Try another USB port on your computer after a restart, it sometimes triggers another installation of the driver.

There are not usually downloads for flash drive drivers. It's extremely rare that it doesn't install by itself since it's basically the same driver for all flash drives, but I've never had any luck myself with Kingston USB sticks. Try another USB port on your computer after a restart, it sometimes triggers another installation of the driver.

Thanks i tried that. And it worked!

May god or whatever good force you believe in help you in obtaining more knowledge!

Now to see if i can get some movies on the flash drive for Ps3 movie watching :D

Thanks again!

EDIT:

Watching a movie on Ps3 :D Thanks!!!