My name is not Jennifer Sun, it is just the name of my character. I've been playing on and off since the public release of RSC back in the time of dinosaurs and 56.6k modems (which, if you think about it, are really the same thing). With the exception of the two week free trial membership, I've been f2p the entirety of my character's existence.

Even though I've been playing for so long, I was never really interested in talking about the game (its mechanics, lore, etc) until very recently. I think a lot of it has to do with the RSOF's strong reactions to the recent updates like SoF and EoC; it led me to reflect a bit on my own experiences with the game, think some things through a bit, and come to some conclusions that I quite liked -- chief among them being "bring on the EoC!" Unfortunately, trying to have a discussion on the RSOF is akin to the experience of trying to have a casual phone conversation whilst falling off a cliff to your death. I've always been fond of this place, though, so here I am.

So, uh, hello! I'm here at last!

Welcome to the Tip.it community! It's always great to see veteran players like yourself come in and join our humble abode. ^_^ We've still got a few old players running about (myself included), but even the new generation is quite fun to chat with. :D

Hope you find what you're looking for here. :D

Welcome fellow veteran :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12