Heya peeps,

Sooo, im 23 (as of today), i played runescape since 2000 on and off, then in 2006 i played seriously for a strong year , its then been on n off, until 2010 when i properly quit.

Okay so 2 years down the line, after graduating uni and getting an accountancy job i am wondering wether or not i should get back into it, quite abit has changed (except botters that seems to have gotten much worse)

I am dieing to find a clan with 18+ age members, that i cna just chill in clan chat with and do the odd event/pking.

so heres a lil bit about my interest lols:- I love music(pretty much most kinds) wether its playing or going to gigs or just chilling/rockin gout to some tunes in my room ahah.

i use to be a strong 10 hours a day player when i was 15-16 lols. then i eventually realised that was a tad sad hahah turning down a football match for some more hours clicking on wood... (we've all been there)

well anywayz i just want to say hi look forward ot hearing from you all.

peace ;)

Welcome back :)

I'm also a older player (27) and long time veteran (2001). If you feel like joining a clan chat for casual chat then add me ingame for a chat. Any events we do are spontanious, random and entirely optional. Levels don't matter.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to find and tell my friend I can't come to see his band play because I'm training agility ermmm feeling sick.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hi welcome - you seem to be in a similar position as me when it comes to RS (having been a serious player and now just playing on and off). If you post in this section of the forum: http://forum.tip.it/forum/188-looking-for-a-clangroupteam/ and state you want to join an 18+ clan I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.