The Temple at Senntisten

The part about convincing the archeological expert about the actions of Dr. Nabanik (Azzanadra) is quite jumped over. Like it says here:

"4. Talk to the nearby archaeological expert. After successfully convincing him Dr. Nabanik is trustworthy, the expert will give you a restoration certificate."

A bit more detailed explanation:

First question: "He was in the pyramid for a long time."

Second question: "You know how fragile paper is."

(At least saying the option "you're right, it sounds a bit suspicious" will end the conversation.)

For questions 3 and 4 it doesn't seem to matter which option you choose. You will be given the restoration certificate in any case.

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the input into the guide. I've added a mention not to choose that option about being suspicious, but on the whole I found that the guide sufficed when I did the quest a few weeks ago so I've left it like that without going into the extra details.

Thanks for the help, you've been given credit.