desert treasure

WSITY

Whoever wrote this thread is probably talking about the first version of Damis (the weaker one)

I did it at 85 or so combat, Engangle+ Guthix claws w/charge(79 magic w/mind bomb) and it took me over 3 tries and I ended up using almost an entire inventory of prayer pots. This was about a week after desert treasure came out though, so no one told me about the safe spot(That they recently removed like a few months ago.) They must have made him weaker because ppl were complaining

ice guy is soooooo hard

i only have 62 magic so my magic runs low and i used up my last stat restore and had to use wind blast didn't even hit him once...

he would be esay except he frezzes you and if you do protect frm magic he just keeps freezeing you.

grrrfrrr i only got him to 1/4th of his health then i had to teled

I finished the quest today and I found that fire spells work wonders;). My mage was 61 and I didn't want to deal with always restoring so I used Fire Bolt. Was easy enough, remember if you bring Super Restores they also restore 25 prayer so don't being prayer pots too.

I think I hit Damis 8 times and killed him. The old special him then hide and let the poison do it. I was to cheap to buy all the prayer pots I would of needed. :D

Damis 2nd form isn't so hard, i poisoned him and like waited while poison took care of him. Took about a hour but i had fun reading forums but i didn't have to use any food or pots... :D

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Do guys think i could do this at lvl 77. All my combat stats are above or will be above 60 soon and im gonna get my magic to fire wave. My friend said when he did it he was in the 90's and he had trouble with it. He said legends is much easier and i should try that. I though legends was harder than dt. ANy advice, espicially from the author of this post, he seems to be doing well.

Do guys think i could do this at lvl 77. All my combat stats are above or will be above 60 soon and im gonna get my magic to fire wave. My friend said when he did it he was in the 90's and he had trouble with it. He said legends is much easier and i should try that. I though legends was harder than dt. ANy advice, espicially from the author of this post, he seems to be doing well.

Don't expect to fire wave the ice guy if you're only 75 mage. As soon as the wind hits your mage will drop below 75 and you won'#t be able to cast it.

Stick to Fire Blast.

And yes, you should have high enough stats to do it.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

you only see the stranger if you have your diamonds in your inv and just walk around for a while. He'll come. Also, i beat it with my level 73. He only has 37 prayer. It was simple anyways. Just snare. On damis i hid behind a rat. :)

-Tr1skal

fire works great on both Damis and Kamil, on Damis, fire is a form of light, mkaing it hit closer to its max more often, Kamil is a duh, lol.

It's widely reported that Earth spells are best on Damis, not Fire.

I used Earth Wave and is was quite a quick fight.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"