- What is SwiftKit?
- Is SwiftKit legal?
- SwiftKit keeps crashing when I'm playing or loading RuneScape
- I get this 'Java Plug-In Fatal Error'
- Screenshots are not aligned or include non game areas
- I need help with IRC commands
- I can't connect to IRC
- How do I remove the IRC filter?
- I need help setting up a custom IRC server in Options
- None of the update servers work
- Where can I find a list of online radio stations?
- Can I use Firefox to load RuneScape in?
- You're question or problem isn't answered here? The SwiftKit Knowledgebase has a mountain of help articles.
If you need further help or have questions, or if you've found a bug, and you've exhausted all of your help options, you may do so by posting in this forum. Please make sure your post is as informative as you can complete with screenshots if possible and include the contents of the Debug.txt file which can be found in your SwiftKit install folder by default C:\Program Files\Swiftkit.
Please keep all suggestions you may have for SwiftKit in this topic.
If you are attempting to help here, please know what you're talking about and refrain from posting if you don't and remember these guidelines. Read the entire thread. Only post if you have something to contribute that hasn't already been said. None constructive post just hinder staff efforts to provide support.