F2P Mining

Gandalf14141

Some of you may or may not remember me, but I haven't played this game for around a year, a year and a half. I'm F2P (big surprise right?). Anyway, I'm slightly interested in getting my mining up a bit. I know rune pick is the best but I'm assuming that powermining iron is still the best? If so, where is the best place for this at? Thanks in advance!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Depends. Best place for xp is the three iron rocks in the dwarven mines, and you can bank the iron in the resource dungeon right next to it in less time then it takes to drop. Might be hard to find a world with no other people / bots using the rocks, though. Next best would be 4 iron rocks at rimmington mine, but you would have to drop, or lose about a minute when banking (daemonheim tele + clan vexilium tele). Make sure you use urns no matter what, raise xp/hr by like 5K :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Where would I go about getting these urns (I've seen several people mention them)?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Where would I go about getting these urns (I've seen several people mention them)?

You can buy them from the grand exchange (overpriced), and then you add an earth rune onto it to activate it. Or, you can make them, only takes a few minutes and I usually find a it's a good distraction from whatever skill I am doing. The best place would be in the crafting guild, everything you need to make them from scratch is there. You will still need to put an earth rune on them when you are done, though.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.