Cracking out the camera once more!

Sy_Accursed

Been a while but few new macro shots I grabbed in the garden, nothing too amazing but it got me back into the swing of things. Pretty pleased with the bee since he kept moving so fast it was nigh impossible to get focus/exposure sorted out right so was a bit of a twiddle things and press the shutter lots job yet the wings in particular came out pretty decent focus wise etc.

All higher res on DA as always http://sy-accursed.deviantart.com/

Any crit welcomed.

summer_blooms_1_by_sy_accursed-d58xddl.jpg

summer_blooms_2_by_sy_accursed-d58xdie.jpg

summer_blooms_3_by_sy_accursed-d58xdq8.jpg

summer_blooms_4_by_sy_accursed-d58xdsy.jpg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I always love photography like this. Nice shots

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Your focus seems a little out on all of these images - For example, on the bee image, the focus seems to be on his wing and not the head/body. Are you using an auto-focus or manually setting it? This is something you will pick up on as you progress. I'd suggest if you're using a standard lens that you get as close as possible to the subject without having to 'zoom' or vary the focal length too much.